cortney03

zebra license plate

hey... where i am from we are into polka dots and zebra.. been doing polka dot mailboxes for a while and we were getting license plates from another vinyl company.. figured i could prob do myself.. but i need help! can u print on license plate or do u have to print the vinyl then stick on license plate? i think i sound kinda stupid but have no idea!  :o  and does anybody have the zebra plate already in eps file or anything?

I know what your saying...I bought 80 black plates off ebay....then could not figure out how to cut a zebra style out of the vinyl to make it! LOL  I'm out lots and have 78 plates left to play on! LOL

Maybe someone can help us! 

Thanks!

Lacey

I have a zebra design I just finished doing if you would like to have it. Just finished doing a black tag with it and it is so cute.

I would love it to try.  I'm not perfect yet but getting better.  I have done my first door!  It was mine but I loved it! LOL

Lacey

I am not at work today,but I will post it for you when I go in tomorrow. The design is endless on what you can do with it. Tags,tshirts,travel mugs,trash cans,tissue boxes,pic frames and i could go on and on.Change up the colors and do hot pink or lime green zebra stipes. You can do the polka dots the same way. Now just need to find time to do it all.lol 

Time....we can never have enough.  I have two kids under two and am trying to start a business....Wish I could buy some or barter for it! LOL

Thank you so much!

Lacey

I love all animal prints now! LOL  I bought a really cute giraffe print for daughter.  I think I may have animalitis...but my fav now is giraffe.  Wish we could find that as well. LOL

I have a question for you...when doing other things like mugs, etc would you use the same vinyl as you use for your banners?  Do you have to do something special to seal it?  Just curious because I have only done two plates as practice plates and not used them at all! LOL

Thanks,

Lacey

PS is this the size of a license plate or do I need to figure out how to make a template?  I have not yet looked!  ;D

hey guys.. havent been on in a while.. these have been really popular for me.. taking a dry erase board, divide it up with a piece of wood... then personalize it with the zebra stripes or polka dots and then putting a name on them.  They are so flipping cute.. you can also do this with the divided dry erase/cork board.  Some other ideas that are cute are taking plastic cake plates and putting polka dots and then the customers last name on them (then apply a sealant) coffee mugs, wall hangings, cookie jars (great ideas for teachers and fill with candy) i've even done some stuff with glass etching.. really really neat with the zebra on a plate!!

You guys are so creative. Thank you for sharing. You said that you made the zebra pattern, what program did you use to make it?

Thanks

Christi

You guys are so creative. Thank you for sharing. You said that you made the zebra pattern, what program did you use to make it?

Thanks

Christi

I received a sample of zebra and leopard in vinyl today from Specialty Graphics.

Sandy, How do you like it? Katie said she designed one so just thought I would find out how some of these wonderful people on here design there graphics!

Thanks,

Christi

I just got the vinyl in today and have been in my monogramming mode so haven't had a chance to play with it. I will thought and post.

What do you use to seal the plates with?? They are just getting popular here.

2-5 years behind all trends. LOL