Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys and gals.  I need some help.  I trying to cut something in SignBlazer, and it's cutting lines and weird shapes all over the place!  The blade isn't coming up at all.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jay

PS - I tried to upload a picture (100k) and it wouldn't let me.

I cant see the image to see what its doing. can you post the eps maybe there is something in that casuing you problem.

yeah, I'm having problems uploading everything to this site.  I'm in Iraq right now (US Air Force), and we only have satellite internet.  the thing is, it happened on a different graphic as well.

Basically, it's cutting 1/2 pentagons ALL OVER the place.  I did figure out that I had my blade offset at 25mm instead of .25mm, so i hope that's it.

Jay

Hi , how about opening the Library ( click " draw " ) , click & drag something into the work area . Try cutting that . If it cuts that then you know its not the cutter .

BE safe & Thanks for serving  :o , Rodger

Well, I kinda have 2 posts going about this.  I didn't mean to, but they both kinda "came together" and I don't want to clog-up the board.  I had my blade offset set to 25mm instead of .25mm, and I think that's the problem.

Cool, hopefully it will work for you now.

By the way THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO.

I have friends and family over there with you.

Stay safe

Slainte

YUP, it sure worked!

THANK YOU for your support!  And thank your friends and family that are here, for what they are doing.

Jay