Fbomb

Dropping the Fbomb!

Hello people! I've been reading through this wonderful forum for a few days now, absorbing knowledge and opinions...Figured I'd take a break and make a first post to introduce myself.

Some may know me from Tshirtforums (probably from helping me in there). I love both forums, this one seems to be what I need for cutter (specific) help (LP24). I joined other forums, but ppl here seem MUCH more kind and noob friendly/patient :thumbsup:

About me: I've been in the flexographic printed label business for 10 years (sticker printing). I have also been freelance designing for about 7 of those years...I started screen printing in the last 2 years, mostly as a hobby for a clothing line I am having fun with, but business has taken off printing for friends businesses (bars, blue collar jobs, promotional handouts). With my extra, extra income I decided to invest in a plotter to expand my "in house" capabilities. I've been outsourcing banners and such fairly often and always loved the process/technology of plotting, so it was an easy choice. My next investment (once I learn my way around a cutter) is a heat press so I can do those "Can you print me 10 shirts for a bar crawl we are doing next week?" jobs I always turn down...

I can't wait, to get things going! So be prepared for some noob questions (I DO search a lot before I post). And hopefully I can give back some help (perhaps with design questions or DIY's)...

Thanks for reading!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! NOW U HAVE PEAKED MY CURIOUSITY, WHAT'S UR SCREEN NAME ON THE TSHIRT FORUM? :thumbsup:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! NOW U HAVE PEAKED MY CURIOUSITY, WHAT'S UR SCREEN NAME ON THE TSHIRT FORUM? :thumbsup:

There ya go again!

Welcome Fbomb... tons of info here, plenty to still learn!

Thanks peoples!!! Sorry to just now reply...I guess I don't get email notification of replies...I was just coming here to call you guys nasty names  ;) just playin  :o

I am Fbomb on Tshirtforums...I also respond to F.Todd!

Welcome, and fire away with the questions...we are all STILL learning here together.