Sign in to follow this  
sign guy

I need help!!

I set my PCut up months ago..and just let it sit. I was using another cutter i have. But now i need to get my PCut to cut and it wont, at least not from the cut program. And, i truly need it to cut the bigger letters i need too. Any help out there??

what have you tried so far? What program are you using to cut?

Help us help you. What specifically is the issue? Is the cutting program giving you an error? Is the software sending the job, but the cutter is a "no go"? Are connected directly from computer to cutter, or are you going through a hub? If a hub, your best bet is to go straight from computer to cutter. Have you tried using the serial port?

As for the software, and the program i had no problem. it was getting it to cut. I finally just went to serial..even though it has no serial connection. It now cuts...but i want to thank you for your help.

Well, I thought everything was solved. Earlier today it did allow me to finish one job. However, without tampering with any settings, i come back to cut another and WaaaLaa!!! Same problem again. Is this program always this fickle?? Or is it the machine? Would i do better switching to another type software, ive just about had it with Sign Blazer.

Well, I thought everything was solved. Earlier today it did allow me to finish one job. However, without tampering with any settings, i come back to cut another and WaaaLaa!!! Same problem again. Is this program always this fickle?? Or is it the machine? Would i do better switching to another type software, ive just about had it with Sign Blazer.

Did you unplug the USB cable? It is possible that SignBlazer reset to a different port. Go to Cutter, then Setup, and what do you have listed for the top two selections?