Sign in to follow this  
nutmonkey

2nd and 3rd stickers cut (Sumter Mudcats Baseball)

Ok got my MH-721 last Friday cut 1 practice decal out and finally after a week of passing it in the house (full time job and currently taking re-cert classes for CCNA so not time...no time at all) when I got off work this after noon I decided to cut an image I had done earlier this week during class. This isn't the finished design still have to add the lettering but its for a local baseball team. I decided to cut one in just white to see what it would look like and try a multicolor as well.

01.jpg02.jpg

03.jpg04.jpg

Nah it was provided, I think it's a actual league somewhere. The original was so warped it took a while get it like I wanted it.  Thanks

Nah it was provided, I think it's a actual league somewhere. The original was so warped it took a while get it like I wanted it.  Thanks

in North Carolina.. its the Carolina MudCats..

http://www.gomudcats.com/

ellipses640.jpg

looks good.. i need to do a multiolor.. i have one designed just haven't found the time to cut them

Yeah I just finished the words "Sumter Mud Cats" and I have "Mud Cats" just like the pic you posted, and their kids # in between "Mud" and "Cats" turned out way better than I thought.

Very very well done. Even more impressive is the fact these are practice cuts.