Hey guys, I just bought a 50 Inch refine cutter and I should have it in the mail in a few days.

Im excited and I'm glad I found this support forum.

There appears to be a lot of really great information and great people on here.

Any tips to get started in the vinyl business are greatly appreciated 

one tip...prepare a BIG workspace. That cutter is a lot bigger than you would think.

Just do some surfing on this forum. Between that and watching Star Trek reruns, you will learn everything you need to know about everything.

Hey John ,

I find another similarity between us , Star Trek . It's amazing seeing the technology catch up with things that was totally fiction ( ex ; cell phones = communicators , phasers = stun guns )

I have liked all the offshoots except Deep Space 9 .

Rodger

Hey John ,

I find another similarity between us , Star Trek . It's amazing seeing the technology catch up with things that was totally fiction ( ex ; cell phones = communicators , phasers = stun guns )

Rodger

Daffyd Thomas said exactly the same thing.

Hey John ,

Rodger

Daffyd Thomas said exactly the same thing.

Fill me in , I don't know who Daffyd Thomas is ? :thumbsup:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Daffyd Thomas&num=20

You may not want to "know" him either.  ;D ;D ;D

You are right 5 !!!  ;D   That seems to take Benny Hill type English humor to a different level . Wonder why Daffyd Thomas says the same thing as me :huh: ... hmmm John , was it the tech part or the dislike of Deep Space 9 ? :huh: ... OR that he found a similarity  ?  ;D

Welcome to the forums..... lot of info and fun here .......hey  Roger I can't wait for the transporter to hit the market ;D

Welcome to the forums..... lot of info and fun here .......hey  Roger I can't wait for the transporter to hit the market ;D

Yeah , I am waiting for the replicator .  To my Grandparents , the micro-wave oven seemed like Sci-Fi . I wonder what it is gonna take for my Grandkids to think that .