coripearson6

Looking for company catalog, and advice on machine to buy for starter business

Hello,

My name is Cori. I am moving to San Antonio, Texas from Alaska very soon and I am very crafty when I want to be. 4 kids can get in the way of that. However I started buying wooden signs with sayings like home is where your story begins, etc..... then I have seen stuff done on tiles and metal etc..... I want to buy a vinyl cutting machine and start a business out of my home. I believe I can do very well finicially with this. I want to know what the best machine is to start a business and what vinyl to buy that makes good wooden signs and tile signs and metal signs, also want a company catalog and cant find were to sign up for that is. I am going to be reading a lot I can see for research on this web site. Can't wait to get started. Thanks for your input. Cori Pearson

www.fellers.com is a good supplier of materials

USCutter currently does not have a catalog, but we do have www.uscutter.com and www.uscutterdirect.com. The latter has all of our models listed as well as replacement parts and blades.

Not sure about which material is best suited for your applications, but someone on here will give you some good advice.

Ok, you want like Carved signs? 3d??? youll need a CNC machine...

you want to print on tile??? Try dye sublimation printing...

Metal signs, okay, buy a MH721 plotter