Sign in to follow this  
thunderdave06

I've been reading on other forums

These guys are unbiased a@#holes if you ask any questions about cheaper cutters they tell you to go buy graphtec ,roland or summa . I was just wondering will cutters with stepper motors cut small lettering and curves well & how long will these us cutters track straight, do they produce high quality cuts ? every time i read about this on another site they say waste of money buy one of one of those high dollar brands is there really $900 worth of difference ?

When you go to the other forums they are naturally going to tell you to get a higher end cutter because that's what they have done.It's like me when I talk about R2.I  have no problem telling everyone how great I think these cutters are because it is what I am using.And it's also made me more money in four months than my embroidery machine has made in two years.I also have been a musician for over 37 years and I sell guitar parts.I have found through selling guitar parts that there is one main company that makes 95% of the parts used on every new guitar made.A name does not make it a better product.It just makes it a more expensive product.And with the price of theses cutters,you could afford to buy another as a backup and still have less money in them than a roland or graphtec.A high end cutter could wipe out a whole years profit if it broke down and you had to replace it.I think it's up to the individual on his choice.But if I had to buy a higher end cutter I wouldn't have one right now because of the price alone.

Are these cutters as loud as they said in the review and will they track for 30 feet I want to get in with some local trucking companies & most semi trailers are 53 feet long & what about smalll letters ?

I guess they are loud.But mine is right by my desk,so I hear it real good.Being a musician most of my life,I tend to do most of my work at night.My wife says the sound of R2 lulls her to sleep.So I guess the sound has it's good and bad qualitys.And I have had no tracking problems with mine as long as the carriage brackets are level and tight.If you don't check it and make sure you have the vinyl feeding straight,it will track off.But I use the trace on flexi to make sure it's tracking right before I cut.On the small letters,I have done a few t-shirts with a large back and small logo on the chest.The chest lettering was 3/16th's of an inch and it was a little tedious weeding it out,but it cut well with no problems.And the maximum cut area on the 721's is 57 feet.I don't know about the others.But it should be able to handle a 53 foot job with no problems.