disappointed

422, when you use a ------> ; it actually means that a list is supposed to follow, the proper punctuation you should use is ----> ,  For some one who is so rude and thinks they are smarter than everyone you are not that bright.  You have way to make negitive posts on this forum and I hope that you are so smart you can figure it out on your own.

Yeah and all the potheads love April 20th! So, if you ever see 420 on a shirt or sticker....now ya know what it stands for.  :thumbsup:

I somewhat understand the 4:20  . getting out of work @ 4 & being home by 4:20 , but what is the April 20th about ?

Rodger

I somewhat understand the 4:20  . getting out of work @ 4 & being home by 4:20 , but what is the April 20th about ?

Rodger

Who the hell gets off at 4 lol

I start work at 7. Usually just design and cutting while I have my coffee and answer mail.

Take an hour off for a nap about 2...then work til 10pm. However, I take frequent breaks...play the drums,watch Youtube,.etc.

Probably work about 10 hours a day altogether.

And I've always got 2 or 3 weeks of orders backed up.

What I would give to be 3 weeks behind.  No complaints though.  Paid for half of my cutter in one week.

What I would give to be 3 weeks behind.  No complaints though.  Paid for half of my cutter in one week.

If I felt as good as I did 10 years ago, I wouldn't be behind either. What used to take me an hour to do,now takes me 3 hours.

The only shame about this forum is that the outside world doesn't take note at how well we all work togather...from tech support to help with graphics to help with product opinions!! I want to thank everyone who takes the time to help others and a special TY to Ken for a wonderful forum.....VOTE KEN FOR PRESIDENT!

The only shame about this forum is that the outside world doesn't take note at how well we all work togather...from tech support to help with graphics to help with product opinions!! I want to thank everyone who takes the time to help others and a special TY to Ken for a wonderful forum.....VOTE KEN FOR PRESIDENT!

Well I see I missed out on a hot topic here ! The only shame that I see here is how the original post was torn into by some sharks ! I cant believe which sharks for starters took the first bite out of an agrivated us cutter paid customer!!! I understand that most of everyone here is a customer of us cutter and stand by the product to the end but this is still a customer that came to this forum for help. If I buy a product I want to talk to a person not fill out some form ( you can not get your point across by filling out a form online) I would be boxing my purchase up as soon as people in the companies forum started treating me like a dumb **s as well ! This is the first time that I have been shocked by the outcome of a customer asking for instructions on this forum and I hope to never see such treatment to any other.

Just because a person does not understand what they are doing wrong does not give passage to such treatment. Everyone has there own level of learning and there own terms of understanding. When you mix confusion with agrivation you never have a chipper customer ( Gee im happy that I bought this 800 dollar plotter that I can not get to run ill buy another one ).

I have seen these low line imports and they do not have very good instructions nor will a 1st time user understand how to opperate the equipment. This is a person that is trying to make some extra money to pay some bills just like the rest of us. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong so which side of the fence did you stand on with this customer :lol:?

One bad experience can and will turn others away from a forum or a product !!!!!!  B)

Well I see I missed out on a hot topic here ! The only shame that I see here is how the original post was torn into by some sharks ! I cant believe which sharks for starters took the first bite out of an agrivated us cutter paid customer!!! I understand that most of everyone here is a customer of us cutter and stand by the product to the end but this is still a customer that came to this forum for help. If I buy a product I want to talk to a person not fill out some form ( you can not get your point across by filling out a form online) I would be boxing my purchase up as soon as people in the companies forum started treating me like a dumb **s as well ! This is the first time that I have been shocked by the outcome of a customer asking for instructions on this forum and I hope to never see such treatment to any other.

Just because a person does not understand what they are doing wrong does not give passage to such treatment. Everyone has there own level of learning and there own terms of understanding. When you mix confusion with agrivation you never have a chipper customer ( Gee im happy that I bought this 800 dollar plotter that I can not get to run ill buy another one ).

I have seen these low line imports and they do not have very good instructions nor will a 1st time user understand how to opperate the equipment. This is a person that is trying to make some extra money to pay some bills just like the rest of us. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong so which side of the fence did you stand on with this customer :lol:?

One bad experience can and will turn others away from a forum or a product !!!!!!  :rolleyes:

No one here tore into this thread like "sharks".

If you take the time to start at the beginning, with the first post, and read, you would clearly see that the community tried to help.

Let me quote a little for you.

By BannerJohn: "there are plenty of people on here who might be able to help you out...but from your posting we know absolutely ZERO about what cutter you have,what problems you have,etc."

By Core: "I didnt get my cutter going for almost a week.......    

I was patient, and there were may people on here that helped me out.......

This is a grate place.....

Just give it some time, Im sure USCutter is very busy, they will get back to you...."

By Jenny:  "When I got my cutter back in December, any problems or questions I had, I came right here to the forum...didn't even need to contact US Cutter directly....everyone here is more than helpful."

From what I see here, they tried to help!  

422 was frustrated, but still could have offered up some information.  422 made it worse on themselves later by continuing to post negativity, with out more information.  Everyone here tried to help, but could not because 422 insisted on not allowing them.

I can understand the newbie aspect to these machines.  I am a newbie myself.  I have only used desktop printers and a drafting plotter in my life prior to my USCutter purchase.  I am fairly smart, and generally can figure out how thing work, maybe that is why after only one hour out of the box, my new cutter was operational and making me money.

I am in the customer service industry, and I would have helped 422 if he would have allowed me.  He chose not to allow anyone here on the forums.  

It comes to a point, when helping customers, that if they don't allow you to assist, you just need to send them on their way.

From what I see, everyone here on the forums is on the "right" side of the fence.  If 422 had a bad experience, he brought it on himself.

Muttley

One bad experience can and will turn others away from a forum or a product !!!!!!  :rolleyes:

read his post. He did NOT ask for our help. He posted his phone number for Ken to call. We asked for details so WE could help,he ignored us. Read his other posts...he was complaining before he even BOUGHT a cutter....all of his posts were negative and he made it perfectly clear in one post in particular that he didn't think much of ANY of us...and insulted a few posters who offered to help.

And FYI it turned out that his problem (which he refused to tell us about) did NOT involve the cutter at all. The cutter was working fine. He just wasn't willing to put any thought into why it was doing what it was doing. In his words: 'waste my time'.

Again,read his other posts and you will see exactly why we said what we said. What he wanted was for ken,Head of Tech support,to drop everything,and hold his hand through it all. He bought the cheapest cutter he could find and complained because you couldn't adjust the down force.

And,FYI..nobody treated him like a dumbA$$...quite the opposite.We treated him like a smarta$$.

and thanks Muttley!

President? I got plenty of personal messes to deal with as it stands......

:lol:

K, I will not make a huge issue about this topic nor burn bridges here.  If im missing something here then I guess I will leave it at that. Maybe I am just having one of those weeks who knows, I will drop it from here and forget about it.

Aloha, Well even as a new person here, I guess I cannot be quiet.  The guy was a complete Richard head.  I saw many people here FREELY trying to help, but the RH just moaned and complained and when the problem was fixed VERY LITTLE THANKS (if any) was forthcoming.  Sorry, just venting

Frank

I've been away for awhile, decided to pop in and see what's happening and boom .. this thread jumps out and screams read me!

The main thing I noted is that this 422 guy could have gotten a lot of good help here. But, with exception to one of his posts he does not reference having read anything that was responded to him.

I thought I was a grouchy, grumpy ol' codger .... but, dang at least I read all the responses when I first came on and had troubles getting my machine set up to my satisfaction.

Dang ....................