disappointed

The craftrobo has the same problem. You change the downforce by placing a small thin washer below the lip of the blade holder. You can actually use the cutter itself to cut the washers from thin cardboard. It serves the purpose of raising the blade holder up a bit.

The craftrobo has the same problem. You change the downforce by placing a small thin washer below the lip of the blade holder. You can actually use the cutter itself to cut the washers from thin cardboard. It serves the purpose of raising the blade holder up a bit.

Yes, without using a washer, we just lifted the blade holder up a bit in the carriage arm, so the lip was not flush on the carriage arm, then tightened it back in place.

you can get these very tiny little rubber bands too, and they will work.

For every problem,there is a solution. Except how to keep the dog from barking at the UPS guy.

Lots of people come on here with simple > complex problems.   They ask questions get answers.   They call tech support and perhaps don't hear back fast enough.  Some get going faster than others and some simply have no clue of how to configure because they only know "automatic".  They ALL get help and are encouraged.  But, after reading all this, with the display of attitude, one thing he/she won't need to worry about is, repeat customers.  There simply won't be any.    

Regis

Guest sciondrgn

I had to do that on my 36in pcut as well. with the blade holder all the way seated it has no room to move and stays down on the vinyl., I have to raise it up some so it can travel

If the OP had posted the problem he was having to begin with,instead of copping an attitude, I could have solved those problems in about 5 minutes.And so could many others.

He was frustrated, and I can understand why, but yes, if posting an issue with request for assistance, it is nice to get some details as opposed to rants. He is good now though, and that is the main thing.

:)

Glad to hear it Ken.

It's frustrating for us too, when there are many that WANT to help, but can't with out specifics!!

Jenny

Hmmmmm No post to let us know that everything is working, And how helpful Ken was..... :thumbsup:

did you expect one?

Let us hope that he has no more problems...never needs any graphics,etc. Talk about burning your bridges behind you.

Maybe someone on the forum could kindly ask the person what problems he/she is having.

I'll start it off.

What problems are you having? What model do you have? What connection are you trying to use? What computer setup are you trying to use?

Feel free to pm me or email me at signsbystormy@gmail.com.

EDIT:

Sorry I didnt realize there was more than one page of this topic when i posted.

Ken at US Cutter called me personally and helped me solve my problems. This was customer service at its highest and restored my faith in them and my next purchase will be from them. Thanks again Ken!!!

Ken at US Cutter called me personally and helped me solve my problems. This was customer service at its highest and restored my faith in them and my next purchase will be from them. Thanks again Ken!!!

Part of the customer service offered by US Cutter is these forums. If you want to sit around and wait for a personal call that is fine but that leaves 16 hours a day plus weekends that you won't get a response. WE are here almost all the time. I could have had you up and running last night,as could many others on here.

But it looks to me like you just pretty much ignore anything any of us have to say.

Part of the customer service offered by US Cutter is these forums. If you want to sit around and wait for a personal call that is fine but that leaves 16 hours a day plus weekends that you won't get a response. WE are here almost all the time. I could have had you up and running last night,as could many others on here.

But it looks to me like you just pretty much ignore anything any of us have to say.

Or you could have chosen something a little nicer to say.

Like, glad to see your problems were solved. Hope to see your continued interest on the forum.

Or you could have chosen something a little nicer to say.

Like, glad to see your problems were solved. Hope to see your continued interest on the forum.

My first reply to his post  within 7 minutes of him making it, was to inquire as to what his problems were,etc. He ignored it.

Check out his other posts...all nagative with an attitude...here is a quote from one:

All "the veterans' at this game seem to have an answer; how about the machine just sucks-no wonder it's the cheapest on the market. One doesn't even get software with it!

I am glad he got his machine running. Now Ken can deal with people who know how to ask nicely.

I know that I have been away for most of this, but after reading all the posts here I have to say to Banner John -- AMEN!

This forum (and the people) is the best you will ever find. The people are so giving - and as someone else stated all they ask in return is a simple "thank you". It doesn't get any easier then that - state your problem and wait for a solution! 

I bought a PCUT 24" and I was up and running within an hour.    A few problems here and there, but you would have the same problems with any othe cutter if you are a beginner.  This was the first cutter I've ever owned, and I have no complaints.  The best $250 I have ever spent.  The folks on this forum are more than helpful with any problem you face.  Ken from USCutter is equally helpful.  All you have to do is ask nicely.

I HAD MANY PROBLEM TOO,because I knew nothing  ABOUT CUTTER BUT IN THAT FoRUM I learned MANY TIP TO DO the best for me , SO DONT WORRY AND DONT BE DISAPPONINTED

I think 422 needs a little 420  :)

Though I don't know what that means.... :)

Now THIS was just too funny!!

yeah but he's past 4:20 he should be ok :)