disappointed

I just purchased a vinyl cutter from US cutter and so far I've spent 3-4 hours attempting to figure this thing out. US Cutter has some bizarre log in system for requesting assistance-I'm not wasting more time by filling out their form to ask questions on their product. I just spent several hundred dollars with them and one would think they would be accessible. If a US Cutter rep wants to try to help me out I can be reached at 610-705-9645.

there are plenty of people on here who might be able to help you out...but from your posting we know absolutely ZERO about what cutter you have,what problems you have,etc.

I didnt get my cutter going for almost a week.......   

I was patient, and there were may people on here that helped me out.......

This is a grate place.....

Just give it some time, Im sure USCutter is very busy, they will get back to you....

I think I had mine going within an hour.

Of course, it took about 45 minutes to assemble the stand since the directions were in Engrish and the picture was horrible, but eventually I got the roller holders on the outside!

When I got my cutter back in December, any problems or questions I had, I came right here to the forum...didn't even need to contact US Cutter directly....everyone here is more than helpful.

Jenny

Don't bother responding to this person...the following statement says it all:

"I'm not wasting more time by filling out their form to ask questions on their product"

I have decided that I'm not goling to waste my time either,in this case.

However,if anyone feels the need to help him...or her....the phone number is there in a public forum for all the world to see.

I'm probably up to 6 hours of wasted time now with no success and that much closer to returning the product; I shouldn't have to confer a forum to get my purchase working; it shouldn't be this way!

I'm trying to obtain the specs on a 12" vinyl cutter US Cutters is offering.Their web site does not offer the specs. Has anyone tried contacting this company via "Contact Us" via e-mail?? What a joke! I think I just made my decision on that 12" cutter they offer.

Looking back at your posts you have been nothing but negative. You were negative before buying one maby you should have not purchased it. Whining about support will get you nowhere. If you would give the folks on this forum a chance to help you you could probly get your cutter working. But from the sound of it, it would be best for you to just return the cutter and buy one that cost several thousand dollars so you can complain somewhere else.

I have found that the people on this forum are the most knowledgeable and easiest to get along with. They offer their help and ask only for a thank you in return. The frustration and anger the you are exhibiting does not and probably will not help you in resolving your problem. I don't have a US Cutter, but I have usually received help when I've asked nicely. I'm not the smartest guy on the block, but it's not rocket science either. Calm down, take a breath and start over. There is somethings I've learned over the years. When frustration sets in, Stop - Leave it alone for a while. Then go back to the beginning and take your time. Works for me most of the time.

One last thing, sometimes the harder you push the less ground you cover, sometimes it takes finesse grasshopper.

Mr. Peabody

I'm trying to obtain the specs on a 12" vinyl cutter US Cutters is offering.Their web site does not offer the specs. Has anyone tried contacting this company via "Contact Us" via e-mail?? What a joke! I think I just made my decision on that 12" cutter they offer.

Looking back at your posts you have been nothing but negative. You were negative before buying one maby you should have not purchased it. Whining about support will get you nowhere. If you would give the folks on this forum a chance to help you you could probly get your cutter working. But from the sound of it, it would be best for you to just return the cutter and buy one that cost several thousand dollars so you can complain somewhere else.

I have wanted to say that ( especially " it would be best for you to just return the cutter and buy one that cost several thousand dollars so you can complain somewhere else " to several people who whine & dramatize in this forum , but have about bitten my toungue ( fingers ? ) off holding back . GREAT POST  :) :) :thumbsup:

The old saying " the world is a stage & everybody is an actor " rings loud when reading the drama & whining .

regards , Rodger

I'm probably up to 6 hours of wasted time now with no success and that much closer to returning the product; I shouldn't have to confer a forum to get my purchase working; it shouldn't be this way!

Well do you have experience with plotters before?

Because for someone with no previous experience you can't expect to just jump right in and be laying down professional signs in minutes.

From your profile I see you're a Realtor.  Would you expect any of us to be able to sell a house our first try?

To best honest, from the looks of your website maybe sign design isn't for you.  http://www.422commrealty.com/

Perhaps you would be better off returning it and working with a local sign shop to fulfill your needs with professional looking signage.  Nothing scares away a customer more than bad signs.

You are always welcome to phone us for assistance with establishing the connection between your cutter and computer: 425-481-3555

We do not offer tutorials on the signmaking industry however, and you have found the right place for help with that. Bunch of great people willing to assist you, just excersise a bit a patience while learning, and you will catch on.

another 1+ hours wasted and no closer to figuring this thing out

well, it might help us to help you if you took a few minutes out of your valuable time and told us what your problem seems to be. AS far as I know,there are no mind readers on here.

another 1+ hours wasted and no closer to figuring this thing out

It's obvious you don't want anyone from this forum to actually help you.  No one even knows what issues you are having.  This is a USCutter support forum.  Your only other option to posting the specifics of the issues you are having here...is to call the number Ken provided you.  But that is just cutter support as Ken said.  The rest you are going to have to put some effort into learning...and we can help a bit here if you take a different approach than you have so far.

I think your attitude is way out of line and un-called for.  Forums are used to help and assist people with questions.  Not to complain or tear down people / companies about things that you can't figure out.  If you dont tell us what your EXACT problem is, how can you expect anyone to help you?

Guest sciondrgn

In before the lock!  :):thumbsup:

But if you want help there are plenty of people who has already offered to help you.. You need to provide information on what cutter and system you are using along with  what type of connection and what the problem is..

I believe this person is just pulling our chain....because if they TRUELY wanted help, it would have been shared by now. 

I think we should just try to help people that really want it!!!

I believe this person is just pulling our chain....because if they TRUELY wanted help, it would have been shared by now. 

I think we should just try to help people that really want it!!!

could be...I hope so anyway...because obviously this person has no idea how to communicate with or work with other people....a bad thing for the business he/she is in.

I mean look at HOW many people have stopped at this thread to check to see if they could help!!  If specifics were given...this person could possibly be already cutting away!!

Just my opinion.

I just purchased a vinyl cutter from US cutter and so far I've spent 3-4 hours attempting to figure this thing out. US Cutter has some bizarre log in system for requesting assistance-I'm not wasting more time by filling out their form to ask questions on their product. I just spent several hundred dollars with them and one would think they would be accessible. If a US Cutter rep wants to try to help me out I can be reached at 610-705-9645.

Just noticed your phone number, so I will try and phone you.......

Just noticed your phone number, so I will try and phone you.......

:)

:) +1  :thumbsup:

yes and please let us know what the problem is/was so that others may benefit.

Jim has a Mini-Cut, and they are the trickiest to get setup correctly because you cannot adjust downforce, so he was cutting through his material every time, no matter how little blade he had sticking out. Then we just went over some basics of SignBlazer because he had some weird crossmarks on his cut layout screen that I had never seen, so we uninstalled and reinstalled the program to resolve that. Then just went over the workspace area setup and text basics with sizing and such. He actually made a successful cut or two before I let him go. 

Always happy to assist.

:)