Sign in to follow this  
william300zx

Surprisingly EASY!!!!! I got my new 24 in. Copam and it works great!!

I was nervous that I would have alot of trouble setting up and making this cutter work for me since I'm new to vinyl cutting and am only pretty good with computers. I had my first vinyl sticker cut out in 3 hours after opening the box. This is a great cutter, especially for the money and it really does everything they say it will do. Unfortunatly I bought all vinyl with tracking holes in the side and the cutter just does friction feed, so it takes a little skill to get it perfectly straight but that's just a minor thing I think I can overlook considering I paid $700 for a machine that does the same job of the $3000 dollar machines.

All in All I am very impressed and US cutter got me twice the machine I hoped for under $1000.!!!!!! :huh:

Thanks Guys

William Wellisch

Santa Rosa, CA