Sign in to follow this  
jmoney

Colored banners

I get mine from ATW in Atlanta...

1-800-745-0141 ask for Chris.

The problem you are gonna have is the shipping for one banner would be as much as for 5 or even 10. I suggest you order a few more blanks for future use.

The problem you are gonna have is the shipping for one banner would be as much as for 5 or even 10. I suggest you order a few more blanks for future use.

I'm curious as to whether most people want colored banners or more ask for white ones? Any ideas? I'd like to buy a good supply of the white since your vendor has such a good price, but I'm afraid most people will ask for colored.Thanks.

Guest fivestar

I'm curious as to whether most people want colored banners or more ask for white ones? Any ideas? I'd like to buy a good supply of the white since your vendor has such a good price, but I'm afraid most people will ask for colored.Thanks.

Most people I deal with want white, especially when I tell them there's an upcharge for colored.

I have 2 rolls of white banner material.  Colored material i have is special order!  if someone wants a colored banner, they are gonna pay for it!  We use the banner material to cover sign cabinets while were refacing!

I got mine from the same place, they had the best price and they did a good job hemming and all that. Although the price from US Cutter is just a few dollars more i believe.

Wayne

John,

Does ATW have a web site to order from,

I would like to buy some diff colors of banners and need to see what they have.

Dave