Please help me i cant get the artcut software to work with ploter usb com port or somethings not set right

please help

The problem that I had was that I did not set the baud rate to 4800 on the plotter.  after I set it, it worked great.  You have to set it everytim you turn it on or reset, or at least that is the only way that I know how, someone else probably knows better. :huh:

pro720 is identical to the MH721....

He is probably talking about Arcut cuz the pro720 is bundled with it...

Bridge is the branding label in the pro720 right?

Help please. I have the bridge pro720 and it has failed to respond when I use the cut command on both SignCut-X2 and Artcut. I have followed the directions in setting it up with USB and with LPT, set the baud settings correctly and everything. The test button on the actual plotter succesfully makes a box inside another box, but still no response when commanded from the computer. Thanks

-Aaron

Leave the baud rate at 9600 in SignCut. Anytime you power cycle the cutter, it defaults to 9600.

Which driver and model have you setup in Artcut? Also you mentioned that you are using a usb connection did you try your com ports? I believe the default is com3.

having problem getting my plotter to respond with my computer i can design just cant cut can any one help tried contacting bridge no response.

artcut  ive went to their web and downloaded new version went into zip folder and cant unzip it it shows empty folder and the seril ports or usb seems like it dont stay connected any help is OK.

Buy it on ebay or direct? I have the same plotter won on ebay and didn't like the artcut software at all. Not very stable and in metric only. Look at the power settings on your computer and disable any settings that would turn off idle ports to save power. This fixed many problems in the past. As suggested, always set your comunication settings to the plotter default in your computer. Saves time setting and resetting up. Let us know if Bridge ever responds.