SiboleGraphix

To My Forum Family, Please Read....

Well, I will try one more pic.

Finally! I am he one with brown hair and glasses. She has the lighter hair and glasses. These are all my sisters.

certainly no bad apples in that bunch! You are all so pretty!

Take heart on your grandma too. My mom had breast cancer 15 years ago and is still here to give me a hard time. Still cancer-free and other than a huge craving for chocolate,no side effects.

Thank you everyone! Thank you JOhn! They said my grandma had just one small lump and it was easily removed. Chemo for awhile, but they said she should be fine.

Today is my sisters surgery. The doctor told me I could be there by 8 because they wouldn't take her in till 9. So I'm in the middle of getting ready, when my other sister calls and say they took her into surgery already, at 7! I'm so mad, and sad I didn't get to see her first, but I'll be there when she wakes up.

The doctor said some of the tumor grew into the skull, so they may need to remove a piece of bone. They said there may be alot of bleeding since the tumor has it's own blood supply from the brain! And if they don't get it all, it can grow back, so she'll have MRI's every 6 months for up to 5 years after this. They think the surgery should go smoothly, and they even said if she does well, she could be home by this weekend! So, we're hoping for the best possible outcome, and to see her home soon.

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.! It means so much to me right now!

Amber