GATOR

Help with flexi

I am having a problem with my Production manager. when I select my plot/cut icon, I get the message:

MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ runtime library

run time ERROR:

Program:c:/program files/flexisign-pro7.5v2/program/app2.exe

abnormal program termination

I am using flexi sign 7.5

I'm trying to avoid an uninstall,  and then reinstall so I dont have to loose my files.

does anybody know what this message mean and how I can resume normal ops

all help is greatly appreciated

thanks

Gator

thanks joe, I got them moved to another folder, waiting to see if a few more response come in before I yank the program and re-install

try a reinstall without removing the first install. Sometimes you get the option to do a repair instal;l. You never know.

HI Gator I realize this post is 6 years old now but was wondering if you could remember how you went about fixing this problem I am having the exact same issue. One day every thing is working fine the next it's not and I'm getting the same Runtime error when I try to open my production manager that you did. Any help would be appreciated Thanks

HI Gator I realize this post is 6 years old now but was wondering if you could remember how you went about fixing this problem I am having the exact same issue. One day every thing is working fine the next it's not and I'm getting the same Runtime error when I try to open my production manager that you did. Any help would be appreciated Thanks

Have you tried reinstalling Flexi?   If that didn't work,  SAI tech support can help you.

Unfortunately I do not have original soft ware, to be able to re install, I purchased the entire computer about 7 years ago with program already installed and previous owner misplaced it. At least that was the explanation I got, but I haven't had any issues really until today that is

Unfortunately I do not have original soft ware, to be able to re install, I purchased the entire computer about 7 years ago with program already installed and previous owner misplaced it. At least that was the explanation I got, but I haven't had any issues really until today that is

Maybe something here can help you, below   Or you should be looking for a cutter program that you do own   I use Flexistarter,  great cutting software. Can be had for under $130 on the big auction site 

http://www.windowsanswers.net/articles/fix-runtime?tid=cplusplusruntimegoog&gclid=CM6-up3o070CFYFhMgodPFEAdg

sai might be able to help , just have the dongle number ready when you call. Lots of pirate flexi 7.5 out there so the are cautious

Just an update got a hold of SAI tech support and they just told me to simply reset Flexi preferences back to default settings and the problem went away, I'm back to cutting Thanks for all your reply's Cheers!

• Like 1