captonzoom

First Video!!!!

Attached is the link to my first You Tube Video.  I am working on fixing the color of the text so bear with me.  Enjoy!!

Thanks!!

The font is Birmingham.  Would you like me to send to you?

This is what it looks like on the truck.

post-2829-12986525272045_thumb.jpg

post-2829-12986525289402_thumb.jpg

Yes, you were the first to notice!!  I did that when I first got the machine.  Its kinda neat watching him go back and forth sometimes. 

Mee Meep!!

• Like 1

Excellent! I have stickied it to the top. One thing...you should have left off the music and narrated it yourself...like Norm Abram does when he works with wood. I think that would have been pretty cool.

BannerJohn, you are right.  I should have narrated it myself.  I was toying with the idea, I figured music would be easier.  BUT, since I edited it myself, there is always room for revisions.  I think I might just do that when I get home tonight.

Thanks for the imput!!

Cheers!!

i would suggest you leave the text on the screen a little longer. some of us are slow readers.

bb

i would suggest you leave the text on the screen a little longer. some of us are slow readers.

bb

and some of us have old eyes.

• Like 1

The text was a problem to begin with.  Microsoft Movie Maker doesnt give you many options to make it work good.  Looks like a revision it is.  Stay tuned for number 2!!

Thanks everyone for your feedback. 

Cheers!!

maybe a black background for the periods where there is text. i would also add that text is better than narration, as some viewers may be viewing at a time when volume is not an option.

bb

I was thinking of that too.  I have to buy a microphone to do the narration.  I think I will do both text and narration.

Cheers!!

Great Job, would have been helpful when doing my first vinyl job. I think I saw one lil typo you may want to look at while working on your second revision; I think I saw "Origan" instead of "Origin".

lol.... you taught me what the origin button is for!  To be honest, my cutter (ebay bought) came with really crappy instructions and I never really bothered with the origin button before....

But yea, I agree - verbal instructions, no or less music plus higher quality  :thumbsup:

I thought it was good for the first one you have done. I also have the refine and am just learning to use it. Thanks for the help in that. My blade starts on the other side of the machine then what yours did, does that make a difference?

Christi

It does not.  I do ALL of my cutting on the left side of the machine.  I keep it away from the "reset" just incase.  So by using the "Offline" and "Origin" button, I can position the blade were I want.

Cheers!!

very nice!  :thumbsup:

so do you find that the app tape lays out better for you when you use a roller first?