kyle

could someone vectorise this fish please

Hi all

Is it possible for someone to vectorise this fish for me please

i dont need the full detail of the fish but the outline, and maybe a little bit of deffinition so the fish type can be reconised.

Is this possible

Regards

Kyle

• Like 1

hi all,

Thank you both for trying, but i more after the outline of the fish, i will see if i can do an example in a paint program. i also want a little bit of detail but not to much, dont want to spend hours weeding.  The fish is an australian mulloway or better known as australian jewfish

thanks again guys for the quick efforts.

Will put up something later tonight

regards

kyle

How about this one.  This is an australian jewfish.

Cheers!!

mate thats awsome, now how easy is it to remove the scales leave the details in fins and leave the lateral line in. This is what im after.  Almost perfect.

I cant believe the response i have got from this everyone has been very helpful, I hope i can repay the favour one day.

I was going to do an introduction here but i will do this in the correct area.

Im also trying to collect as many vector graphics as possible, at the moment i have a few tribal, alot of different sayings and music band logos vectorised.

again many thanks.

cheers

kyle

Terry, you like huh.  I was tinking with it.  It Took me about 15 minutes.  I had to recreate the lateral line on the second one.

Cheers!!

Captonzoom, Can you tell us what you used to get this awesome results?  I have to have it!!  I grasshopper, bow to the master sinsa......

I just downloaded it last night...looks like I have a lot of edumacation to aquire! :)  You rock my man!

What file did you start with?  I looked around the site but did not see any tutorials for Iknscape, Are you aware of any out there?  okay it was late and I see there is a whole section of tutorials...my bad!

There are no tutorials that I know of.  I started with this file.  If you want to learn fast, High light what you are working on, Then choose "Path" and then "Trace Bitmap".  Tinker with all of the settings in the "Trace Bitmap" menu.

Good Luck

Cheers!

post-2829-12986525382585_thumb.gif

post-2829-12986525408297_thumb.gif

I have to go shoot some hockey photos but can't wait to get back and start learning!  I am sure I will have MANY requests for assistance in my quest to know....Thanks for helping us all.  PACS Man

Kyle,

Try these.

Cheers!!

Couldnt ask for anything better then that, looks the goods, once again thank you Captain for your help and everyone else. that has contributed.

Cheers

There are no tutorials that I know of.  I started with this file.  If you want to learn fast, High light what you are working on, Then choose "Path" and then "Trace Bitmap".  Tinker with all of the settings in the "Trace Bitmap" menu.

Good Luck

Cheers!

hi capton..

Just wondering one last request can i get the detail from the eye and add that into australian mulloway1  so it looks like the jpg you have started from

cheers