tory

Is it possible to vector this?

THANKS a bunch, I've been trying for a while now to come up with a name/logo that would be workable. Not easy to do when it's for yourself, well for me anyways.

Oky Doky, Update.  I am looking for something as well as my buddy, the graphic artist that works with me at my day job, is going to see about creating you something very similar to what you want.

I will keep you updated.

Cheers!!

Seriously? You are my SuperHero!!! I'm more of a cut/paste artist so I'm sure whatever he comes up with is going to be eons above what I do. Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Oh, Tory,,, Look what I have for you...

I need what colors you would like to use so i can get the re-created image update for you.  Check it out!!!  This is just the JPG, but i will get you the original once you get me the color scheme.

post-2829-12986525850581_thumb.jpg

post-2829-12986525864199_thumb.jpg

Hey.....how'd you do that!!!! Blues/greens would work just fine, you are the best  :lol:

I've been scanning for other ideas and didn't care for what I've been finding, thanks so much for figuring it out!

:oOOOOOO I could give you a big hug right now. I can't thank you enough, that will work perfect! Please send my THANKS to your friend if he helped too. Hopefully, there will come a day when I can help you too!

He gets full credit.  He re-created for me as a favor.  anythime!!

Hope you like.  I cant wait to see your final logo outcome

Cheers!!