beckylyn

Hello from Indiantown, FL

Hey everyone,

just found this awesome forum last night. What a great resource. I've been cutting vinyl for about 4 years now. I work out of my home (since 1994). Started out as a graphic designer/typesetter, then started brokering signs, decals, etc. and thought I could do it myself. Now I have a 24" cutter. I cut everything from a Macintosh using Illustrator and it has served me well. The largest signs I make are 4'x10'. My husband helps me install if needed. I live in a small rural community. Being involved with the Chamber has given me lots of work plus I've been here for 27 years and that helps. People like to use local businesses and I've been very fortunate to find a nice niche for myself.

Look forward to learning more. My biggest problem is knowing how to price everything so I'll be looking for posts about pricing.

Thanks

Becky

welcome to the forums! WE have quiet a few Mac users here with questions...feel free to offer your advice when you can.

Welcome Becky.  There are a lot of good and helpfull folk here.  And a pleasant place to read and make a few friends.

Regis .... Wayyy up north in the panhandle