Sign in to follow this  
polert

What do I not understand? I have a 2500, and how do I get to cut out 23 1/2"

Hello,

Long time member first time caller. I have a CP 2500 that is suppose to cut close to 24" wide. The most I get is 12". I have read through the setup, and made trials. What am I doing wrong. Other than this the machine is great, and the sign blaser is a breeze.

Thank you for any advice, and feel free to add any other thoughts of other things to consider.

The item I want to cut is 37" long, and 23" + or - wide flame.

Thanks

What cutting software are you using? SignBlazer has a setup in the cutter window where you set your material size. It may be set to 12".

When the Copam measures the width of your material, it measures from pinch roller to pinch roller, so make sure they are locked in place about 1" in on either side of the material or you will lose measurable width.

Yep it was the pinch roll placement. I thought it was something simple because I previously was able to cut large images before I had my head slammed on the pavement. Kind of lost a few brain matter. Now just having to catch up where I left of.

Yep it was the pinch roll placement. I thought it was something simple because I previously was able to cut large images before I had my head slammed on the pavement. Kind of lost a few brain matter. Now just having to catch up where I left of.

LOL , I went thru the same thing . I have done 23" decals placing the rollers at the edge of the vinyl . Seems with a Copams pinch rollers , that area should be the better than in the middle . I am amazed watching it cut , the vinyl bunchs up a tiny amount between the pinch rollers axis & the blades axis but the cuts come out exact anyway .