Sign in to follow this  
willysteve

Thank you!! for the wonderful plotter

I have been cutting vinyl for about 4 years running an ALLEN cutter and flexi software, the flexi rocks but my old tired dog of a machine was getting worn out!!!!! let me tell you for the money that i payed for this plotter the mh1351,Ii am astonished!!!!VERY PLEASED with its performance and capabilities, i have used roland's in the past and this machine is equivilant and superior when it comes to price versus quality, although USB set up was a pain , forum and post's from this site made figuring everthing out very tolerable... so hat's off and KUDO's to US cutters, and all that contribute to this site :huh:

I'm gonna get me one of them 1351's sometime next year.My 721 is great,but I want to be able to larger seamless jobs.I have also noticed that quite a few of the parts the cutters are made of use the same roland parts.I figure it is one main manufacturing plant that makes cutters for most of the companies that sell them.And I agree with you on the flexi program.To me,it is the easiest program,and the fastest way to get from design to cut.I hope to see some posts of the work you do with your cutter.

You're welcome. Thank you for the positive feedback in the forum. Statistically people are much more likely to voice out when they have problems or questions rather than good service or answers to questions. That is why when someone posts something positive or contributes information in the forum we really appreciate it. Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Cheers!

Can anyone post here some work that you have done with your plotter, just want to know how that plotter thing works!

:huh: My mh1351 receives next thursday! :angry: