sixpin664

Hello from Wisconsin

I'm entirely new to the vinyl industry. I was helping my father apply some decals to his business vehicles and decided this is something I'm interested in learning more about. I've been reading the many posts on this forum for over a month now and decided it was time to sign up, introduce myself, and ask some questions.

My first question: Are there any books, websites, or magazines out there that are a must read for the vinyl business? Before I go ahead and invest in the equipment and tools, I want to make sure I know that I know what I am doing and be sure that this is actually something I would like to do. Thanks!

Welcome, the best place on the net to learn is here. Just read everthing and reread it again. You will learn more off hear than any book. If you don't know something just ask.

I have to admit that so far I am finding this forum my most educational source so far. I'm not used to finding forums that are actually useful. I have learned so much already and I am researching buying my first cutter.