BannerJohn

Basic Manners

thanks for all the graphics,, eveyone,, i hope i can share some soon as well;

ditto to what you all have said. i try to help anyone who asks, that is if i can. i have learned a lot from all of you. i hope i can teach at least one of you something. thank you all.

still a contributing member

bb

i second that firemmalt

p.s. thanks if i forgot to thank anybody for all the help. (just covering all the bases)

While the graphics everyone is so generously posting are certainly appreciated, I for one, am even more appreciative of the information and help that's given. I know it must be a pain to explain constantly to new people the same things over and over.  This is a Very Generous group! Sandy

I agree Sandy. I haven't asked for a graphic request although I do admit I have gotten some that they have offered and have always said thanks for posting. I also think that the help is very important. I have been on here a few months now and still am needing help from all the wonderful people on here you don't know how valuable your advice/help/graphics are! Thank You!

Christi

my gosh, i've missed alot in the last 6 months or so....sorry i've been out of touch for so long. i for one was ALWAYS grateful for all the help everyone gave me and always said so. there are things i could have never got accomplished if it wasn't for the help i got on here. i don't think i will be able to catch up on everything i've missed on here...it is such as busy place.  :thumbsup:

ALWAYS THANKFUL and ALWAYS GRATEFUL !!!!!!!

lue anne

I haven't been on here in a while but when I was here quite a bit I got tons of help from everyone and I hope I made everyone feel appreciated. I am very thankful for all of yall's help. I hope people learn to realize how much of a benifit this forum is and learn some manners and a bit of common courtesy!

Thanks to all who have devoted thier time and efforts! Whether they helped me or not!

Jack

im new to the forum and i just downloaded a few graphics and i havn't even look at them but i am EXCITED about the help available from the different members. so i give everyone a thousand thanx for taking the time to give members like me something to build upon!  :P :P :P

I haven't ask for anything....YET!  But I wish to thank everyone on here for helping everyone else out! This is buy far the best forum there is! I know that we are all grateful and I'm sure that sometimes we just get wrapped up in our own projects...not an excuse...just hoping that ....that is the case. Thanks everyone! ( just look at the time from when someone ask a question and the time they get a response...WOW! This is the best forum ever!)

I am a noob here and have downloaded several graphics and I would like to say thank you to all that have contributed these generous donations of their time and efforts. I fully intend to repay the efforts in anyway that I can in the future as I am trying to build a decent stock of images for my new business. So once again thanks to all for your kindness and generosity.

Chris

thought I'd bump this back up...apparently some people still just don't get it.

something i learned long ago, "there's one in every crowd"

bb

something i learned long ago, "there's one in every crowd"

bb

...or MORE then one!  :P

Guest stunad, jr.

I hear that John, thanks for the bump of this.

I like to see the kudos if someone downloads the graphic.  It makes me happy.

Otherwise I feel like I've been robbed!

Especially if I am trying to help a single person and see tons of downloads of a specific .eps file

:P

Sometimes I see that the graphic has been downloaded but not a word from the person who requested it..not even an "thanks but not what I was looking for). You feel like you are wasting your time.

Guest stunad, jr.

Sometimes I see that the graphic has been downloaded but not a word from the person who requested it..not even an "thanks but not what I was looking for). You feel like you are wasting your time.

spot on!  you hit the nail on the head.

kinda makes you wonder if they even got the help you gave them. i don't feel so robbed though because i have received some cool stuff that others have asked for. i have also always taken the time to say thanks too.

bb

When I log in here to check the posts I am always stunned at how many requests for graphics/vectorizing there are. I think it is awesome that the forum is here for the assistance, but hope that there are not a lot of folks here for the free clip art and vectorizing services.

Hey, I have never posted on here before,but I have looked through a ton up posts.thank god this thing is here it has helped me more than you can imagine.I've had my Refine mh871 since the first of the year works great no real problems to speak of(fixed what problems I've had by reading the posts here).I have downloaded several things on this thread,I really appreciate all who posts graphics on here.You guys are great and VERY helpful.

Thanks again, Alan

well you lie like a rug. this waws actually your second post. :rolleyes: but welcome anyway, and cheers for reading the archives.!

bb

Yeah thanks for the supportive post... Try and take the time to give back to the community and offer up some of your experience. After all that is how this boat keeps sailing, so to speak.