Sign in to follow this  
sayitanywhere

Hi! Brand new and lost!

I just bought a Refine 721 and am trying to figure out how to get everything to work!  I have SignCut and Inkscape.  I am starting a vinyl lettering business (such as decorative wall sayings, wall boards, etc) and need to just start out printing text.  Any tips and suggestions would be great!  I have no idea how to use any of the software yet.  I have been playing around with it, but still have no idea how to get it the right size and to cut it.  I am glad to have found this forum and hope to learn from all the pros out there!!

Hey, I can't help you much as I am a newbie also. Just noticed your post and noticed we are both burnin' the midnight oil trying to get things going. Don't get too frusterated, I've worked out most of the details by going through tutorials ans clicking on all the help buttons in the programs. I'm sure someone here will send you in the right direction as to how to learn to use the programs-trial and error for me! Good luck!

I am also newbie also but this place is great.  It is amasing how fast you get feedback when you start a new topic and everyone is very helpfull.  Good luck!  I am just trying to up my post count. :burp: just kidding.

Yep- we are here to help. Anything specific you run in to that needs attention, feel free to post on our forums and we will try and help as best we can.