Sign in to follow this  
BannerJohn

graphics tablet

I saw this in ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-DigiPro-4x3-Graphics-Tablet-Cordless-Pen-Silver_W0QQitemZ220275688238QQihZ012QQcategoryZ3680QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was wary of the low price so I looked online and it got some great reviews so I took a chance. It came today and so far it looks good. Works just like you would expect, has some decent software with it. So I can say that if anyone is looking for a graphics tablet,this seems like a good one for cheap.

You definitely can't go wrong with that price...even if it wasn't all that great..$20 won't really kill the pocket.  The only thing about smaller tablets is that they are more twitchy.  It's like comparing a cheap laser mouse to a high end gaming mouse...the high end gaming mice are a lot smoother when you move it around on your screen due to more resolution.  In any rate, this is still a good buy.  I used 6x9 tablets at school and once i used a 9x12, it was not eve close.  I have had mine for 8 years and still kicking butt.

Thanks John, it's definitely worth trying out, especially for us beginners!!  ;)

You definitely can't go wrong with that price...even if it wasn't all that great..$20 won't really kill the pocket.  The only thing about smaller tablets is that they are more twitchy.  It's like comparing a cheap laser mouse to a high end gaming mouse...the high end gaming mice are a lot smoother when you move it around on your screen due to more resolution.  In any rate, this is still a good buy.  I used 6x9 tablets at school and once i used a 9x12, it was not eve close.  I have had mine for 8 years and still kicking butt.

well, I would hate to spend a bunch of money til I learned to use it. This was just a starter for me.

dummie here again ;D what advantage is a graphics tablet?

I will let you know when I find out. I do know that you can do tracing,and your own handwriting.

I use a graphic table and it is great for coloring. Illustrator is a little harder to control, but after some time it like using a pencil instead of a mouse. The  price is right on that one to try it out.