Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Jumping off a Plane: I HAVE to make myself a shirt!

Yeah, it will be Fast. 40 seconds free fall then 5 to 6 minutes with the chute.

Joe

WOW that is quick!!!! Geez just thinking about it has my adrenaline  rushing..lol.  Enjoy it all every second..every minute!!!

Jen

Hey, I DID it!!!! It was sooooooo awesome! I am so tired but I will be back with details and pics tomorrow.

I just wanted to let you know I did it and that it was awesome and that I will still be around for a littler longer  ;D Yeah uncle five, you will have to deal with me a some more  :(

Joe

WOooo Hooooooooooo glad to hear all went well and you will be able to fill us in tomorrow...we all can't wait to hear the details..even the funny ones!!  :(

Thanks for the update.

Jenny

Joe - did they like ya SHIRT?!?!?

Nah I like the pic of you huddled away in the plane heh - I bet you where a little freaked out.

Did they like my shirt? Dion, I got business with those folks because of my shirt  :P Now I am going to be making artworks for them.  :P Im excited.

I had fun, it was nice. I wasnt really scared, maybe a little when I was getting into the plane, but after that, there was nothing I could do but enjoy it, so there was no poin in getting scared. I thought I was going to freak out when they opened the door and I looked 10,500 feet down, but I didnt. It was awesome!!! Plus the instructor has been doing this for over 17 years and has more than 11,000 jumps  :P

Awesome You Are!

Hey are you riding piggie back with that guy?  Looks like he's wearing thin pants...

:thumbsup:

That is something I've always wanted to do. Hubby said the only way he is jumping out of a perfectly safe plane is with a gun to his head  :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a great time, gotta love that adrenaline rush. Thanks for sharing the pics.