haumana

(Not so) Productive time ...

Can I just say that I've burn a LOT of time here today ... Not too much work is getting done, but this has got to be one of the more exciting days on the forum  :o

Not productive, but time well spent and at the very least very entertaining. banana.gif  Way more fun than me playing on my Wii or Nintendo DS  :huh:

How much time have you spent being non-productive today?  :huh:

I'd say about 1/2 my day has been unproductive!!  But for the most part enjoyable!

Jenny

Guest kenya

You two had a better day than I did. Spent 6 hours traveling time on the road.

And missed everything around here.  :huh:

You two had a better day than I did. Spent 6 hours traveling time on the road.

And missed everything around here.  :huh:

Okay ... but if traveling with a scene that looks anything close to your "avatar" photo, then I would take travel time any day! Woo Hoo!!

Hey you know who are missing out on all this??? nonabelle and gracewriter ... boy will they have a lot to catch up on. Hehehehehe.

I have a shop full of work to do and was doing well til about noon.Had a little 'turn' and had to rest most of the afternoon. Feeling better now,somewhat,and am back to work. I expect it will be a long night.

Can I just say that I've burn a LOT of time here today ... Not too much work is getting done, but this has got to be one of the more exciting days on the forum  :o

Not productive, but time well spent and at the very least very entertaining. banana.gif  Way more fun than me playing on my Wii or Nintendo DS  :o

How much time have you spent being non-productive today?  :huh:

Hi fellow over-the-top humor person  :o ,

There has been even more hilarious threads . I don't like when anybody gets insulted or their feelings hurt UNTIL they REALLY deserve it ( after many warnings ) , but i enjoy a verbal joust , even if I'm not involved . To make sure nobody reads more into what i said than what i meant ... nobody deserves to be insulted or their feelings hurt ... YET .

regards , Rodger ( BTW do you ever sleep ? )

what did i miss :huh: my ears were itching, up to my neck with work and damn tired but had to log on. lol

Guest fivestar

what did i miss :o my ears were itching, up to my neck with work and damn tired but had to log on. lol

I was wondering the same thing.  BTW, at least you're only up to your neck in work.  I'm over my head in it.  :o:huh::o Glad to talk to you today too.  Anxiously awaiting your post about you know what too.  ;D ;D ;D

I just got started with nonproductive time and its 10:15 pm. Heck I'm about to go to bed. I couldn't play my guitar today,, :o and my wii  ;D heck I won't be able to untill probably next weekend.  :o:huh::o

there is another thread that John told slops to start another thread IF he wanted to take whatever they were talking about further . Well slop made a questionnaire thread for obama ... didn't go over so well  :huh: got deleted ;(

regards , Rodger

Hi fellow over-the-top humor person  :) ,

There has been even more hilarious threads . I don't like when anybody gets insulted or their feelings hurt UNTIL they REALLY deserve it ( after many warnings ) , but i enjoy a verbal joust , even if I'm not involved . To make sure nobody reads more into what i said than what i meant ... nobody deserves to be insulted or their feelings hurt ... YET .

regards , Rodger ( BTW do you ever sleep ? )

I wonder if I ever sleep too. I'm sure it helps that I get a late start compared to the rest of you guys. Usually the forum is one of the last things I do in the evening ... unless there is something good on "must see tv," which normally there isn't. Today it was the forum was the first place I hit ... even before email. I'm sure some of my clients think that I must've slept in. Postings were just too fun to miss out on today  ;D

Hey, could we petition for a "Banished" bulletin board? I guess technically it would be banished, but it would be sooo much fun  ;D

Yup. I'm a troublemaker, been one since I was born. Got me into a lot of trouble as kid, still gets me into trouble as an a-dult. Hahahaha.

How sad ... I really don't have a life (sigh).  :-