Sign in to follow this  
tonico

6-1 Press

Hi

I am also considering purchasing one of these.

I bought a Creation cutter on the basis of all the feed back, forum discussions, price, etc.

I have some concerns about this press as there is little to no feed back.

I also do not see a warranty and does it come with a 30 day 100% satisfaction garantee?  The last thing that I want to do is to return it because it does not perform to expectation, but that is not as bad as an expensive paper weight.

Any answers/reviews.  Uscutter seems to have tested it, any chance of posting good photos of the results?

Thanks

Tony

Guest fivestar

My personal opinion is to by a named brand press (Mighty Press, HIX, Hotronix, Geo Knight) and also not a combo unit. 

The 6 in 1 combo units we offer seem to be alot better quality than the economy clamshell we offer.

My personal opinion is to by a named brand press (Mighty Press, HIX, Hotronix, Geo Knight) and also not a combo unit. 

+1

Sunie great press for the money if you can't afford the big brands

I have the 6 in 1. As a flat press for shirts I like it. It does pretty good job. i like teh swing away design. But there isn't enough room between the lower platen and the post  at teh back, so it makes doing hoodies a little cumbersome. but I have pressed a hundred or so on it. As a hat press I was a little disappointed. It's fine if your only doing. 5 panel, solid front caps. But it's not good for most 56 panel hats, and there are no additional platens offered for it.  Haven't tried the Mug press. The Plate press platens work pretty good for Chest emblems and sleeve logos though.

As a starter press for someone who isn't sure if they are going to use it a lot, it's ok. but if you mainly looking to do shirts and not all the other stuff, then spend the same money on a good larger platen shirt press. like the MAXX series.

Kevin

Guest Hugo Valencia

also if you have any questions you can calls us.

1-888-298-8143

option 2

I have the 5 in one.  Havent tried the plate attachments,  but the shirt part works good.  I got the larger platten for it.  Mug press is nice,  no complaints. 

As a hat press...  no!  It doesnt fit the curve of any hats ive tried.  It wrinkles the hats and the transfer,  leave 2 big creases up the center of the hat.

Noticed a lot of zombie threads lately. Time to stock up on rations the end is near.