Sign in to follow this  
chris4847

never been good with original names

Well you might of guessed that my real name is chris. ;D Well I bought a MH721 off of ebay and am very excited to recieve it. The shipping info got messed up so it was sent to my old address in virgina. I was in the military and now live back home in northern california. oh well stuff hapens.  Had one of my friends pick it up and send it to me. Hope it is not smashed too bad ;D. Just cant menton enough how excited I am.

Mine was from ebay as well.  And the packing of the machine was great.  Box was strudy.  Hope you have as good of luck.  Welcome to the forum.  Don't leave it in the box when it gets there.  Jump right in.   

Finally got my mh 721 after it went across the country twice! ;D  The box was smashed pretty bad but the packaging was good enough that the plotter was not damaged.  This plotter is so much better then I expected for the price!  It is a little noisy but I dont mind at all, its just music to my ears for the incredable deal it represents! ;D I already have two jobs for family that is going to pay for the plotter and a 50 yard roll of vinyl that I bought.  I am very pleased!

Congrats on your new toy I mean equipment). I wish you the best. ..... JB