My suggestion is that you have too much duplication. You don't need the same info on the front and the back.

Website would be the only thing to duplicate.

Mached this up in a couple minutes before going to bed, but keep working it until it's perfect, then you will have

people asking you to do theirs as well. I have gone through about 3 designs in 1 year and each time I change it

because I don't like something, but then people get to see more of my creativity and want me to work on their

cards as well.

you are on the right track and I like the logo design...it's cool.

post-1572-12986524263357_thumb.jpg

post-1572-12986524280003_thumb.jpg

I think I like Spyders version the best.........even though they all look good...but from a catch the eye, it's Spyders card.

Ours is to plain right now..so I don't bother showing it!  ;D

Yea Malachiind, I like that but just don't think it pops.. A little to much dead space on it. But thats just my 2 pennies...Only thing duplicated is the logo which i thought was kinda catchy and should stand out, Very easy for a customer to remember.

Thanks for the info. Like I said just a few minutes of time to wind down.

I agree it needs more, but the ideas on here should help him nail it down

better with each piece.

FatDad

Before you go printing with these you should setup an email address at your website. It tends to look a LOT more professional than a free email account. For my sprocketbox.net email I use google apps (http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/users/gmail.html) to manage the actual email address inbox and just have the MX records set up on my hosting. If you need help doing this I can probably give some tips.

I strongly recommend doing this before you print.  :(

FatDad

Before you go printing with these you should setup an email address at your website. It tends to look a LOT more professional than a free email account. For my sprocketbox.net email I use google apps (http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/users/gmail.html) to manage the actual email address inbox and just have the MX records set up on my hosting. If you need help doing this I can probably give some tips.

I strongly recommend doing this before you print.  :(

great idea!! i would love to hear more!!!

Todd,

Have you zoomed in REALLY close on that font around in the circle that says Custom Designs or whatever?  Font is no good.  It's jagged around the edges.  You could break the text up, convert to lines and clean it up - or find a better font.

Personally,  I don't like the idea of black business cards.  That eliminates a spot for someone to write important information pertaining to YOU?

If you're dead set on this layout, go nuts, but if you can hold up till the weekend is over... maybe we can come up with some more ideas...

Todd,

Have you zoomed in REALLY close on that font around in the circle that says Custom Designs or whatever?  Font is no good.  It's jagged around the edges.  You could break the text up, convert to lines and clean it up - or find a better font.

Personally,  I don't like the idea of black business cards.  That eliminates a spot for someone to write important information pertaining to YOU?

If you're dead set on this layout, go nuts, but if you can hold up till the weekend is over... maybe we can come up with some more ideas...

what do you mean the font is no good?  I cut the logo and it turned out just fine.  I see your point on an all black card, maybe only do one side in black? 

well i went ahead with the all black cards and sis a small run of them.  I now see what everyone says about an all black card.  Well its time to reorder so lets try this again.  Id like to keep my logo on the card and my main service is T-shirts. Now go nuts and let me see what you have!!