Well heres what i think that im going to go with

Front

FATDADBUSINESSCARD.jpg

Back

width=800 height=456http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/QCWallDesigns/FATDADBUSINESSCARDBACK.jpg[/img]

Hows everything look? I cant seem to gt teh spacing right on the back of the card and thats about the only thing bothering me.

im a big boy, i can take it let me have it!!

Im open to ideas but wanna stick with the general concept.

ok, i don't like the black background but if u must, put ur text in red.

remove the tiling off the back and just use one of u there, along with more information about what u do.

bottom line, to much wasted space on back. it's open so use it.

also make ur name and contact info a differnt complimentary font to be distinquished from the rest.

alternate ur two font choices throuhout ur card design.

I'd say put your logo, contact info etc on the front and all the things you do on the back.

put ur name and phone together, then put ur web contacts together. too space out. such as

toddd XXXXX

then on left side

www.ggggg.com

www.ddddf.com

yeah, that's it bk2, for instance. put the most popular request on front, such as banners decals, t shirts,

and on the back list such as signs, vehicle wraps, and so on.

u know if u did some of the changes suggested, i really think that card would pop on white.

simple because all of ur colors r strong and bold which is okay, but tone it some so that it will be clean and not look thrown together.

why is it always easier to do things for other people? Ill work on these changes and see what i can come up with.  So nobody likes the back? 

why is it always easier to do things for other people? Ill work on these changes and see what i can come up with.  So nobody likes the back? 

NO NO NO NO! please don't be hard headed todd, just play with the suggestions mentioned. time is money here, my friend, and no, the back looks like a scrapbooking stamps. use the space to advestise. lol

NO NO NO NO! please don't be hard headed todd, just play with the suggestions mentioned. time is money here, my friend, and no, the back looks like a scrapbooking stamps. use the space to advestise. lol

no its nothing bad. it just always seem when you do something for yourself youre like "duuh" and then when people tell you whats wrong with it youre like "DUH i know better than that"  I was going off a template and just kept pasting stuff with no worries.  Now that i look at it i can completely understand.  Thats why i love this forum.  Put an idea out there and instead of it getting crushed it gets molded!!!

hehe, ur good, i know what u mean, all the t shirts and bc, and other stuff i do for other folks. it's totally different for myself. lol, i don't have a custom tshirt made by me for me, ain't that something. and my bc is just clean, classic and to the ppoint. i have a two sided card  but it's not what i really want.

case and point: my card is two color blue and silver themographed, i want bold beautiful classic and clean vibrant colors. lol

You might want to leave at least 1/8" around the card. Dont put info to close to the edges, it might get cut @ the print shop.

I usually leave 3/16" around. Just to be safe.

Joe

This may sound strange but on the back of my BC there are graphics (small) of some of the signs I do, banner, business window, there are about 5 (have to look) but when I hand them out people really like it they can see what ya do, and they get ideas for things right away...

and

for some reason it is easier to do/help friends out more so than youself. if I was my own friend I'd be out helping and earging me to be selling this week...

This is what I use the back of my cards for. I call it an "APPOINTMENT MINDER" Gives people a place to jot down notes and stuff that's always directly connected to me :)

post-2168-12986524071082_thumb.jpg

post-2168-12986524084688_thumb.jpg

Hey ther FatDad If you dont mind send me your logo EPS and maybe I can play with it for a card design just to give you an outsiders look. I think its good to see it from someone else's veiw. Then you can pick or combine ideas.

Send it to rick@spydergraphix.net

man that looks sweeeeet!!! i wonder about the face being blue instead of black tho.  what font is that done in?

Ha sorry about that. When I got the graphic is was all broke apart and i did not change that to black. Gillies Bold is the font. If you want the EPS of it let me know as it is built on a business card templete and ready to send to a printer.  Was not sure if you would like it just wanted to give you another option to look at.

Rick

i do like it alot!! go ahead and post the eps.  Ill print them out and having my companys governing body (wife and kids) decide what they like