tictac3410

Which do you prefere? SignBlazer or Flexi8

I have SignBlazer now it works great and I really don't have any problems with it except that the live update is not working for me. I was considering on purchasing the flexi 8 software. i also have WinPC Signs for another small cutter that i have. Any suggestions or pro and cons?

Flexi Starter version will not outline,shadow,text on arc....SB will.

However, Flexi-starter along with Inkscape will do all that and more.

My advice..get Flexi...when you need something like that...design in SB and export as .eps..cut with Flexi.

Yea I got to agree Flexi is nice...I also use Winpcsign, not to bad but still its not Flexi...

flexi i can say with a little knowledge. i thought there was nothing better than signblazer. lol but i have used flexi and man it is a total difference even in the precision of the cutting.  :(

I have been using Flexi or some variant of it for the past 10 + years and have learned to love it. This was after I figured out how to use it though.  :(

I tried Sign Blazer when I helped setup a friend of mines cutter about a month ago. It does have some nice features.

Jon

I just picked up FlexiSign Pro.  I'm very impressed. 

SignBlazer gets the job done, but when you get the chance, upgrade to FlexiSign Pro. 

It's much slicker to use, it opens more file types and in my opinion, it even cuts smoother.

----------------

Now playing: Placebo - The Crawl

via FoxyTunes