Guest fivestar

Well I'm glad to see you got one FINALLY, even though you went against my recommedation of a Refine.  ;D You'll be happy with it.  Congrats on the purchase.

Well I'm glad to see you got one FINALLY, even though you went against my recommedation of a Refine.  ;D You'll be happy with it.  Congrats on the purchase.

LOL....didn't go against...i was actually bidding on both.  I just won a LP before the Refine. ;D

lucky dog.  I still dont know if ill ever need one but it sure would be nice to have it!!

You'll deff have some fun with this one givin the size of the old one have fun my freind  ;D:);D

No kidding...for years, i had to do cut the graphics in half anything over 14" tall.  No more of that.  ;D

well charlie b, u know what? all that matters now is that u have ur a 24 baby. u should be proud of two things. one: the money u saved and two: no more cutting in half. lol

Well I'm glad to see you got one FINALLY, even though you went against my recommedation of a Refine.  :P You'll be happy with it.  Congrats on the purchase.

five - are you dis'ng the LP's?  :D  So do tell, how much better your refine is compared to our LP?  :P

Guest fivestar

five - are you dis'ng the LP's?  :D   So do tell, how much better your refine is compared to our LP?  ;D

Not dis'ing per say.  Charlie and I had a chat one night on MSN that only 4 people showed up to. :P and I told him how I can contour cut so much easier with a Refine then I could when I had my LP, I really think the LP is a better built machine, but for my setup (and what Charlie would of been) a Refine is better then the LP.

OK...got this bad boy running with Sb although im hoping to get X2 soon.  Im very impressed with the way ti cuts.  Very precise and very fine detail.  The learning curve of Sign Blazer is pretty easy as well, considering all i knew was Cutchoice and Cutstudio.  All i basically have to do is save my drawings as an older eps(eps 8 or older) then import it in SB.  Once its there, set your coordinates, and cut away.  As soon as i am done with this paintjob, ill post here.

Cheers Everyone!~

Okay ... now we expect you to become an LP guru!!!! WooHoo!!!

Congrats on the new toy!!

Okay ... now we expect you to become an LP guru!!!! WooHoo!!!

Congrats on the new toy!!

Im learning as i go..and i hope i can share my findings.  I will also try to do some contour cutting as soon as i get X2.  Ill make a Tutorial for it as well.

Just an update....

SO after hours of playing with my LP, and 7 paibntjobs later...it dawned on me i already paid for this LP after 3 Paintjobs.  LOL>...how cool is that?  I hope you all have the same good experience i have with the LP...im now making production runs for my flame masks for my store.  CHA-Ching!