Sign in to follow this  
ifingerpaint2

I guess I'll say HI!

I have posted a couple of times in the last few days trying to get my copam 2500 up and running. Thanks to great help from you guys I think I'm set. Now just lots to learn. I am an interior decorator (trying to be a stay at home Mom of my 5 girls) that specializes in room makeovers like you would see on Extreme Makeover on T.V. I am very excited to use my cutter to make paint mask for custom lettering, and special effects that I don't want to free hand. Now that I realize what I can do with adhesive vinyl I am very excited to branch off into other things! I have spent a lot of time reading through posts on this forum and am learning a ton! Thanks for being here to help me along!

Guest fivestar

Hi and welcome to the forums, my wife owns a flower/craft shop and I use my machine to make all kinds of things for her shop.  I am trying to get her to incorparate interior design into her shop as she has a passion for that.  There are all kinds of designs you cand make with these machines for rooms.  Post some pics of some rooms you do later on with your machine if you would.

I'd love to post pics. I'll see if I can figure it out!! :- I'd love to see some of the things you have done. I am excited at the possibility of making indoor decorative "signs" with some of my own art incorperated with stenciled on quotes n such...we'll see! I'm sure your wife is bsy with her flower shop, but if she ever wants to chat about getting into the interior decorating thing, I'd be happy to share what I can!

Just wondering...where are you located?

Guest fivestar

I'm in southeasern Ohio.

Guest fivestar
;D:huh:;D we wire flowers worldwide, you're never too far away.  I will get some pics gathered up and post 'em of some of the things I have cut for her.