Just a couple more suggestions.... make sure any and all "weed" features are turned off.

I've found with mine even a small change in the offset makes a big difference.. try making smaller incremental changes in the offset.

Even going from 0.25 to 0.20 could make the difference.

With your blade carrier in place (back hole) how much space is there between the bottom of the carrier and the cutting strip?

I am brainstorming on this, but it is not common, so I may need to check with the owner as well. I am now leaning towards something loose on the unit. Do you feel comfortable opening it up to check the feed roller belts and such?

my p-cut was cutting the same as that. i tried different settings and ended up with 110 pressure and 50 cutting speed. it cut perfect at that setting. i was cutting thermoflex for shirt.oh! i had 00 offset,with 45d knife.

regards duke

Yes I have no problem opening it up. What do I need to look for?

Remove the right side casing and check the feed roller belt and motor.

Okay , cover is off, everything seems tight. Motor is mot loose on the monts . The drive pully on the feed roller shaft is tight.

Okay , cover is off, everything seems tight. Motor is mot loose on the monts . The drive pully on the feed roller shaft is tight.

Have you tried what Duke suggested?

Yes I have tried Dukes suggestion, but unfortunetly that has not worked either. 

On my blade holder assy, the part that move up and down, there is some front to back play, around a 1/64th? Is that normal? is there a spec or an adjustment?

I also made 3 square of different sizes and all of them cut the same corner off.

Should not be much front to back or side to side play, but up and down should move. Maybe a loose carriage arm?

If you got the unit recently, it is still under warranty, so here are your options:

1) Remove the carriage from your unit and send it to us, then we will ship you a new part.

2) Order the part from our web site, then swap them, then send the defective part in for a refund of the purchase.

3) send the whole unit in, and I will try and fix it, and if I cannot, we will ship you a replacement unit.