Sign in to follow this  
sixpack

A couple more things

This vinyl cutting is addictive. Here are a couple more things I did this weekend.

post-2908-12986523660074_thumb.jpg

post-2908-12986523660452_thumb.jpg

post-2908-12986523674403_thumb.jpg

post-2908-12986523674666_thumb.jpg

they look great.. i know its addicting as hell.. i got so many ideas in my head.. trying to get the time to design and cut them :thumbsup:

lol.. that obama one is classic.. dont want to start any political debates though so lets keep it on topic..

IMO things that shouldnt be discussed on a forum are 1. religion 2. politics :huh:

thanks for sharing..

Nice work!  I am so stoked to get my cutter. It should be here next week  :thumbsup: . Can't wait to see what I can do with it, but I'm getting loads of inspiration from this forum.

they look great.. i know its addicting as hell.. i got so many ideas in my head.. trying to get the time to design and cut them :huh:

lol.. that obama one is classic.. dont want to start any political debates though so lets keep it on topic..

IMO things that shouldnt be discussed on a forum are 1. religion 2. politics :thumbsup:

thanks for sharing..

Now if we could just get other's to live by this for our particular community, things would be sweet. There are plenty of other fourms pertaining to these topics, so there is no need to post them here.

:thumbsup:

Oh, and nice vinyl work, sixpack!

Didn't mean to start anything bad with the pics, I can remove the one, if need be.

Respects,

Jerry

Guest kenya

You did a great job  :thumbsup:......  it's in your blood now :thumbsup:.

Guest fivestar

Didn't mean to start anything bad with the pics, I can remove the one, if need be.

Respects,

Jerry

You're not taking off any, those look great and be proud of your work.

Guest TracMatt

I concur, great designs. 

Tracee

Thanks guys. Being the newbie, I didn't know if maybe I'd done something taboo....

Respects,

Jerry