Justinside

Reflective Vinyl

Anyone know if there is such a thing as reflective vinyl? If so where can I get some, I only want a small piece to try.

Thank

Charlie

What color do you want? I have red, white and blue. Would a piece that can fit in a standard envelop be big enough? PM me you address.

What would that type of vinyl be used for exactly? Do you have any work that shows that type of vinyl? Don't you just love newbies :D

Thanks,

Christi

I'm about to do a job next week, to strip a fire dept command vehicle. Typically, reflective vinyl is going to be used on emergency vehicles(fire, police, ems), on construction vehicles, and sometimes on big rigs(i.e. 18 wheelers). But this type of vinyl is not limited to these vehicles only. I've used reflective vinyl cut down to 1/4" for rim tape on motorcycles to help visibilty, and I've done window decals... the customer just requested reflective.

heres a license plate Ive done with reflective

ff, you wouldnt happen to have the eps for the star of life that you used on that tag would you? I would like to have it if you dont mind.

Thanks, Jason

Incase you cant find it there Ill post mine when i get home from work tonight, I wish I knew that was there before, I made mine.

heres a license plate Ive done with reflective

ff, you wouldnt happen to have the eps for the star of life that you used on that tag would you? I would like to have it if you dont mind.

Thanks, Jason

heres a link to it

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/62550492/167154.html

I actually have a star of life, but I was talking about the way FF has the silhouettes to the sides of the main one.