gm2k8

made my unborn son a few onesies...

made this the other day at work.. cut it in vinyl.. haven't installed it yet but i did use some ezscreen and made a few onesies for him.. find out tomorrow when the little one will make an appearance..

post-2763-12986523618576_thumb.jpg

post-2763-12986523628104_thumb.jpg

Love it!!! Your new little one is going to be stylin'

Jenny

LUKE FLOOR CRAWLER - Too Cool

Who thought of that?  It's grat

LUKE FLOOR CRAWLER - Too Cool

Who thought of that?  It's grat

yah i told my wife about that a long time ago.. when we first decided on the baby's name.. and me being a big time star wars fan.. i told my wife we can call him Luke Floorcrawler.. and she laughed... and it went from there.. :o

thanks guys.. we are so excited..

Guest Schramm

Congrats on the upcoming baby!!!  I bet I have something that you would want but I wont let go of it as I have had it since 1980.  It is a full size Star Wars movie poster in Mint Condition signed by Carrie Fisher - Harrision Ford - Mark Hamill.  I also have a picture of them signing it for my uncle.  Then I have the same poster (no signatures :o) but it is from France.  I also have a number of original props from the movie as one of my uncles best friends was a makeup artist that worked on many of the stars and extras.

Now on the other hand MY UNCLE has original costumes, helmets and a ton more from the original film including a helmet wore by Mark Hamill in the movie.  I have not taken the posters out of there storage area in almost 15 years but when I get back up to Illinois I will have to do that.  They probably would fetch a buck or two by now...

Congrats on the upcoming baby!!!  I bet I have something that you would want but I wont let go of it as I have had it since 1980.  It is a full size Star Wars movie poster in Mint Condition signed by Carrie Fisher - Harrision Ford - Mark Hamill.  I also have a picture of them signing it for my uncle.  Then I have the same poster (no signatures :thumbsup:) but it is from France.  I also have a number of original props from the movie as one of my uncles best friends was a makeup artist that worked on many of the stars and extras.

Now on the other hand MY UNCLE has original costumes, helmets and a ton more from the original film including a helmet wore by Mark Hamill in the movie.  I have not taken the posters out of there storage area in almost 15 years but when I get back up to Illinois I will have to do that.  They probably would fetch a buck or two by now...

yah.. only a buck or two.. DOH! gold mind there...  i remember waiting in line to see the original star wars.. i have seen everyone at the theatre on first day..  i used to have a bunch of stuff when i was a kid.. little did i know that all that stuff could pay off my house when i grew up.. if i knew that then.. i would of bought 2 of each item.. 1 to play with.. 1 to treasure..  however.. doing as kids do.. i played with them.. and.. over time.. they got damaged.. or gave away.. or thrown away by my mom cleaning our room.. :huh:  but today.. my collection is big but i keep it in storage.. i dont have the room here to display everything.. i did however pickup 2 of those newer lightsabers a while back after we found out we were having a lil boy.. so i have the darth vader lightsaber for myself.. and a luke lightsaber for my son.. future battles are in effect  :thumbsup:  i cant wait to introduce my son to starwars... when he's a little older of course..  :thumbsup: