Sign in to follow this  
mrkaine

shirts

Greetings people.  I recently obtained a MH721 off e-bay.  I searched the cutter brand and found this website.  I know nothing about cutters personally, after I came across one and looked them up, I see that it can be beneficial to my company.  I currently own a t-shirt shop and I want to branch out into making personal jerseys and using vinyl on t-shirts as well.  

As I stated I am new to cutters and their other potentials, I would like to learn from our members as many possible avenues as possible so that after I become familiar with the cutter I can look at other opportunities for growth.  Thanks for any advice.

Greetings! I have talked with a few customers who are doing T-shirt designs but haven't been able to get many details about it. We started a forum category for people to show their work under "tips tricks and pics" and we've had some good feedback there. There is also another category under "other materials" where there is even an example of a T-shirt design. Hopefully in the future we'll get more input from people cutting out of the ordinary materials. You might try doing a google search for sign making forums or t-shirt transfers and see what you can find out there on the www.