Sign in to follow this  
Knobhill

Rowing the Pacific,,, Roz Savage

She's been at sea 90 days so far rowing across the Pacific ocean and almost to Hawaii. I've been watching her quite a while now. It's a good cause and she needs all the support she can get. :o

http://rozsavage.com/

Please vote for her at the members project. Sign in if you have an American Express account or create a free guest account and please VOTE for ROZ.

I listen to Twit TV podcasts (even the MAC one) every day. It's a good habit to have.

So do I. Became a regular thing. I listen to Roz and Leo every week. There are so many other shows there that are as good too. Must be the Twit in me trying to get out. LOL

I remember a woman in the forties trying to fly the Pacific, they never found her.

that was the 30's...her name was Amelia Earhart...and it was  an around the world flight.

So do I. Became a regular thing. I listen to Roz and Leo every week. There are so many other shows there that are as good too. Must be the Twit in me trying to get out. LOL

How about Cranky Geeks?

I'm currently tracking Revision3 channels. And of course Stickcam. Waiting for the final live episode with Roz tomorrow.