Sign in to follow this  
gm2k8

window decals for my shop on my jeep

well.. i did this design a couple of years ago.. i sponsor a mud racing truck and they put this in his window plus i used it to make some tshirts to wear around town and at work :o  so this time since i have a cutter.. i added the custom signs and stickers to it.. while cleaned up the vector before i cut it.. i think they came out pretty good.. however.. i started to apply these in the afternoon when the sun was going down.. (i think was a mistake.. but with a new baby coming this week i am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get little things done before my wife gives birth to our baby son)  so i did the wet app with the recipe from bannerjohn.. everything looked good.. then the small letters didnt want to stay on the window or pull off from the app tape (R-Tape) :o  so i fixed them up as good as i could and squeegeed them again after i got the app tape off.. this will do for now.. i wanted to test the LG 6000 vinyl i got.. seems to work pretty good.. i will work on a multi color one later.. and possibly redo them in the future.. but for now.. i think they came out pretty sweet.. the back windows in my jeep are not square at all.. i just found the center and went with that.. didnt way to change the aspect i wanted to keep it as level as possible and remain in the center of the window.. what do you think?

post-2763-12986523563312_thumb.jpg

post-2763-12986523563964_thumb.jpg

post-2763-12986523577679_thumb.jpg

post-2763-12986523577932_thumb.jpg

thanks guys.. so many of you have posted your work.. i didnt have anything applied to anything yet.. so i went and did this to advertise some.. always good to advertise right? :thumbsup:

i have so many ideas in my head.. a buddy of mine wants me to do a 4 color design for him.. i got it already designed in signblazer.. just waitin on some clear app tape so i can align them easier.. this is so fun.. glad i found this forum.. great bunch of folks..

Ya know...i have to say i like it a lot.  The artwork has good stroke and has a slight comical look to it.  It really grabs me...i think you did a great job.

Thanks everyone.. Charlie.. i have heard that before.. its on our invoices as well.. and everyone seems to like it.. i get compliments on the design on our shirts too..