SynFX

Tyler Roses

3 layered vehicle logo 22" x 47" - Red, Matte Black and Green

100_0568.JPG

100_0570.JPG

100_0571.JPG

Good stuff SynFX :thumbsup:  I like the font for "Roses" and the detail work on the flower came out well.

I'm curious if it's "acceptable" to layer the top word over the bottom?  Or was the word "Tyler" cut out for the postioning of the word "Roses"?  I'm not sure what the standard is? :huh:

Good stuff SynFX :thumbsup:  I like the font for "Roses" and the detail work on the flower came out well.

I'm curious if it's "acceptable" to layer the top word over the bottom?  Or was the word "Tyler" cut out for the postioning of the word "Roses"?  I'm not sure what the standard is? :huh:

There simply are no limits to what is acceptable if your imagination leads you to NEW things. Its positioned as it is to make the brain feel the layering rather than making it apparent it is a 2D surface.  Just adds a little depth to it.. plus.. give people something to talk about!

Kool, thanks for that guys :thumbsup:

I'm trying to work out what I can do, and what I can't.  I tend to aim a little high with expacations from myself, so I need to figure out whats actually not possible :thumbsup: and what is.

My first multi color job was our American flag.  I did punch out the stars, but not the stipes.  So basically I laid down a rectangle of white, cut out a blue square with stars cut out, and red stripes.  I lined the different colors up with a little square.  But I wasn't sure if NOT cutting out the for the red stripes was kosher or not.  Mahalo  :huh:

yeah that sounded like you did it right.... A+ got pictures?

The flag was the first multi color number for me.  I did a second one, but didn't take my time and one corner didn't line up...... >:(grgrgrg.  There are a number of little things i've learned so things will go easier NEXT time ;D

The other logo was "borrowed"  ;D , then altered slightly for what I wanted to fut around with.  The two white stars are cut out, but won't be on following models.  I'll just do red & blue squares, then line up stars upon that. 

Thanks for the help ;D:)

post-2851-12986523746407_thumb.jpg

post-2851-12986523747144_thumb.jpg

post-2851-12986523747925_thumb.jpg

post-2851-12986523774263_thumb.jpg

post-2851-12986523774791_thumb.jpg

post-2851-12986523775382_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

Rose job.........Very beautiful and professional looking job.  ;)

Wow that looks awesome. I hope I will be able to do that some day. The rose is fantastic!