charlie_b CFXPaintworks

Post your Business Cards!

I'll contribute. I didn't really like the one the customer made so. My wife likes playing with PS.

post-2074-12986523477209_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986523493063_thumb.jpg

The one your wife did matches the website, I like hers better for sure  ;D

I like it alot better too, but I noticed after we got the cards made. She put the wave bass-ackwards. Also in the website she put our home phone number instead of the business number.  :PB)

The one your wife did matches the website, I like hers better for sure  ;D

I like it alot better too, but I noticed after we got the cards made. She put the wave bass-ackwards. Also in the website she put our home phone number instead of the business number.   B):P

ok cutter, did u pay her? ok, now leave her alone. i believe if she took the time to create that pretty card, u shouldn't say a word, i don't care if she spelled the business name wrong. lol .... men :P

I really never did say anything to her about it. She did it out of her kind heart. I still love her for creating it. Heck I don't know when I would have gotten around to it myself.

Women! Gotta love em.

Yep...im curious on how people present or much more...REPRESENT themselves as a business.  Lets see them peeps!

Front

CFXcardFinalweb.jpg

Back

CFXbuscardBACKFinawebl.jpg

lol charlie start showing out. lol those r gorgeous!

i dont even know which direction i am going but i know i have till monday to have cards made so it should be a fun weekend.  As soon as they are done ill post them

Don't have any new ones yet.  Other than the way our business name will be...I have NO idea what I want it to look like...........

Jenny

Keep them coming everyone!  And for those still deciding on a design...here is the best advice one of my mentors told me.

MAKE ONE.  Doesn't matter about the design...even if it is simple.  You can ALAWAYS change it later.  So if you all feel like you are in a slump..just get one out.  A good way to start is white.  You can not go wrong with white.  Then i would go with your fave. color and your contact info.  Later on, then you can get fancy.  Just remember...when a potential client does not have your contact info...he or she is less inclined to go to you for work.  SO get those cards out people!!!!!!!!!! :o

Here is basically what our card looks like....basic and clean but we like it that way.

Ofcourse the business card has website and phone number on it!  :o

finished-1.png

As you already know... I don't have any yet.  But I think all those that posted have great cards. Keep up the good work.

www.gotprint.com

10,000 business cards for $125

5,000 business cards for $65

THIS IS SHIPPED!!!

Is this for double sided/UV coated?  $65 for 5000 is a really good price if it is.

YES, it is on both sides!

Nice cards eveyone...Cody thanks for the link...I need some cards like you guys, darn those are nice!

My card - thanks to Joe for helping out with the layout.  I did the logo  ;)

post-2592-12986524012517_thumb.jpg

post-2592-12986524030741_thumb.jpg

Charlie, I love your artwork, I think you have an incredible talen, but I also think that bc is too busy... at east for me it is.

Dont get me wrong, just my opinion.

Joe

I liked the card.. some of the elements should be a tiny bit bigger.. maybe make the design double sided so you can focus on services there and put important contact info on the other side. Good start though.. love the logo.