mustangconv85

Looking for some Help

Hey mustang, have some stickers for your daughters room, but couldn't handle the $23.50 USPS, to mail to Canada. If anyone knows a cheaper way to send to CA, please let me know? 

I would love to help mustang. I only have some 631 in brown at the moment. If you end up needing something in that color let me know.

I'm guessing the shipping cost to Canada has kept everyone from sending anything as I never did receive any of these for my daughter.  Sorry about that I didn't realize shipping would be so high when I asked.

I'm guessing the shipping cost to Canada has kept everyone from sending anything as I never did receive any of these for my daughter.  Sorry about that I didn't realize shipping would be so high when I asked.

You are not too far up the road from Seattle, so do you ever make it down this way? You could stop by the warehouse, and I would be happy to donate something for your daughter. Yes, international shipping can be more expensive than normal.....

Ya I know i'm not to far from you. But I never make it down that way we pretty much never leave the Island, ferry prices are killer.

Well, I will try and come up with something anyhow. Hate to hear that your daughter was expecting something that never showed up.

maybe you could alway add something in with my order that i'm gonna make once we finally get our money from insurance. god they are taking for ever