mustangconv85

Looking for some Help

Hi I'm wondering if anyone here would be willing to help me out. We have a new bed for my oldest daughter being delivered tomorrow morning. And she is upset that its not a dora bed. She loves dora and the bed is a barbie bed. So i'm wondering if anyone could make her some dora decals for her new bed that can be put on it instead of the barbie stickers that come with it. The only problem is because of the house fire we don't have any money to pay for decals and I don't have a cutter yet to do them myself. looking for some more girly colors if anyone can do it. Thanks for any help in advance. 

Address is:

Jarrod Likes

2121 Bramley Rd

Nanaimo, BC V9X 1G1

Canada

here is a link to tons of dora vectors http://rapidshare.com/files/107551522/cdr.96dora.rar 

and here is a pic of the bed

593mbpk2_ac.jpg

Guest rvgraphixs

All I have is gloss vinyl but if any one needs some to do this I will send it to them.

yes gloss or matte is ok. As for sizes of the bed I'll get any size that people need as soon as its delivered tomorrow morning  thanks

I would like to do a couple...but have the hardest time opening those kinds of files.  Could you please send me a couple of what she would like and I'll get that sent out to you next week.

Just PM me.

thanks

Jenny

Guest rvgraphixs

how about her name? I will do that you name the color and size and font.

how about her name? I will do that you name the color and size and font.

how about this and i'll give you the size tomorrow morning was thinking to put in on the back of the middle self you can change the colors if you want it you think something else will be better or if you don't have the colors I made it thanks so much

Jerzee.eps

Jerzee.eps

Ok...I'll be checking those files over tomorrow and see what I have to do.

Thanks for the heads up Wild.

Jenny

PS..my daugther has OCD also

Sorry about that I didn't vectorize them. I just found the file while searching for Dora vectors. There is alot more in that file then I thougth I would find

I'd like to do a few... but this comp doesn't have Corel. It'll check out the files tomorrow when I get to the FD, and post up which ones.

I'm doing number 7 and 20!

Nodes have been edited as needed and now it's ready to cut. 

I would like to have an idea of the size you would like though.

I was thinking #20 could go on the side of the headboard?

Let me know so I can get this cut and out to you.

Jenny

Guest TracMatt

Well besides for the bed is there anything else I can do?  I have tons of the wall art vinyl.  I could make flowers for her wall or her bed with the oracal 631 or anything else she might like.  Please let me know.  The 631 is repositionable vinyl.

I'm no good with decals yet.

Tracee

here are some measurements 

sides of the headboard are 11.75in W x 60in H

2 Back of shelves  42in W x 12in H  one left other taken by rvgraphixs

3 drawers 24.75in W x 7in H 5.5in where the handle dips down

side above drawers 76in W x 4.5in H

sides of shelves 12in H x 11.75in W 

here are measurements of the top of the headboard and the footboard for wild

footboard.jpg

width=800 height=139http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/mustangconv85/headboard1.jpg[/img]

Well besides for the bed is there anything else I can do?   I have tons of the wall art vinyl.   I could make flowers for her wall or her bed with the oracal 631 or anything else she might like.  Please let me know.  The 631 is repositionable vinyl.

I'm no good with decals yet.

Tracee

Ya that sounds good any thing you think a 2 1/2 year old would like she loves stickers her old room had tons on the wall lol  thanks

uh where is diego? :thumbsup:

Maybe you could do Diego, way to volunteer yourself girly !

i wish, yall know i'm not any good with that. :o

what file is everyone talking about? we would like to help.

It's in the first post, a rapidshare download that has a bunch of Dora files inside the zip.

thanks

Just checking to make sure no one forgot about me.  Daughter was asking about her Dora stickers the other day I told her she had to wait for them to come.  And again thanks to all those that are helping

just following up.  Did you get the dora decals?  I can't cut anything with no plotter, but it will be here in a week or so.  Until then I can vecorize anything you need for anyone who can cut it in the meantime.

Just let me know