nonabelle

IT DON'T COST U NOTHING.......

u know i was just thinking today, this is the best forum that i have ever joined. there's nothing like it no where else?

most everybody here r just like family. we strive to help each other out in any way possible, and to me, that 's priceless.

there's only one thing that really urks me the most, and i'm sure their r others that feel the same way.

when u ask for help and somebody goes all out of their way to help u, and i know they do.

JUST SAY THANK U. It DON'T COST U NOTHING......

THANK YOU, can mean so much to a person.that has spent time to help u find what u were looking for. and u would just rather get what u asked not saying anything till the next time u need something, still not saying thanks for the last time, ur looking for some help again.

now mind u, that's what we love to do, helping each other... but at the same time u should be willing to help if u can. popping in and popping out just doesn't seen fair to the ones that make this forum what it is. i said all of that just to say, AT LEAST SAY THANK YOU, WHETHER U WERE ABLE TO BE HELP, OR UR REQUEST WAS NOT POSSIBLE. this is not intended to offend anyone so please if ur not guilty, don't take offense.

hope u all have a good day.

Guest TracMatt

Good post Nona.  I would hate to see this wonderful forum just turn into a place to get graphics and run.  I have learned so much already and am always thankful and willing to help others if I can.

Tracee

Good post Nona.  I would hate to see this wonderful forum just turn into a place to get graphics and run.  I have learned so much already and am always thankful and willing to help others if I can.

Tracee

i know tracee, this forum is a phenomenal place. i mean, there r some  that just really go above and beyond to help.

such as banner john, joe, fivestar, bk2, terry, firemalt, mortal, ken, wildstyle, cyber,  and so many others. i really love this place and don't want it to be misused and abused. u know, can u feel me?

Great post!  I really feel the same way.  I was raised to thank others, even if it is their job to provide the help you are asking for.  It sure makes life so much more enjoyable for everyone...and people are more likely to feel good about going out of their way to help others.

This forum is great!  I'm sure happy to help where I can...and I sure appreciate all the helps I have received here!  You all are SUPERSTARS!  ;D

Guest TracMatt

I'm feeling ya sista!  I wouldn't be anywhere without all the great help I have received so far.  I'm planning on sticking around to help others as soon as I can actually be helpful LOL.

Tracee

Well, "Thank You" for your post.  On one hand it is sad that reminders are needed for common courtesy.  On the other hand if someone doesn't step up, some folk will never learn to be a helpful part of society.

Thanks,

Regis

Nona, I couldn't agree more!!  I can't stand it when people show JUST to vectorize, JUST to get a graphic from these great people and LEAVE without a thank you!!

I always try to thank people..........im sure some would prefer I just SHUT UP!! But hey I'm not going NO WHERE!!!  ;D

Jenny

It IS nice to be thanked,and appreciated.

I have had people actually tell me that they thought I got paid for being a mod.

The thanks is enough.

Im new here and new to the cutter world completley. There are people on this site that have helped me understand things that would have taken me forever to figure out. You guys are also alot of fun. So Thanks for all your help ;D

Guest fivestar

Thank me by sending me cold hard cash.  :PB);D J/K I like to pay it forward when I can.  A simple thank you is nice to hear (read) every once in a while so to that I say THANK YOU SHEILA for this post.  ;D

Thank me by sending me cold hard cash.  :PB);D J/K I like to pay it forward when I can.  A simple thank you is nice to hear (read) every once in a while so to that I say THANK YOU SHEILA for this post.   ;D

fivestar! ur a mess with urself. lol but i love ya tho! lol

Guest rvgraphixs

Did I say thanks? I meant too, thank you all if I missed you. And now I would like to say thank you for the future in case I forget B) THANK YOU!

Well heck... I don't come here to learn or get graphics. Heck!!! I haven't learned squat yet!!!

I just come here to mingle with you fabolous people.

What's a vinyl cutter?  Is that like some kinda tool those kinky dominatrix people use to get there tight, shiny vinyl pants off with?

Well heck... I don't come here to learn or get graphics. Heck!!! I haven't learned squat yet!!!

I just come here to mingle with you fabolous people.

girl, lol ur something else. ur too funny. it's all good tho. i love it.

What's a vinyl cutter?  Is that like some kinda tool those kinky dominatrix people use to get there tight, shiny vinyl pants off with?

no,that's called a slave

Guest kenya

Thank You is the two most important words that anyone can ever say.

I want to Thank everyone here. You guys & gals have helped me so much.

I've tried to pass on a little of what I know, but I have to say I've learned

so much here. This forum is unlike any other. Nothing compares to the folks here ;D.

yes thanks to everyone thats helped me be it with designs or helping out after the fire. everyone that donated money helped us get supplies for the kids. 

the funny thing here is...those that usually say thanks have stopped in.....anyone else notice that?

Guest fivestar

Yup I noticed that too.  A forum I used to MOD at had around 25K members (completely different 'hobby') but they required you to have a certain post count before you could download anything.  I dunno if it's possible with this forum software or not.

Very true! some times all we want to hear is a "thank you".

Thank you to all those who have helped me, not only in the vinyl cutting aspect but in a personal aspect too. Thank you too all of you who have helped me with tips, graphics, fonts, advices, thank you also to those of you who have been friends to me, who have been patient enough to listen to me, who have supported me, thank you to those who's advice helped me solve problems in real life, to those who, without knowing, helped me forget the stress and so on. I have a great time here!

i know tracee, this forum is a phenomenal place. i mean, there r some  that just really go above and beyond to help.

such as banner john, joe, fivestar, bk2, terry, firemalt, mortal, ken, wildstyle, cyber,  and so many others. i really love this place and don't want it to be misused and abused. u know, can u feel me?

Non, Im honored to be in that list  :P  ;D Thank you!

Ohhhhh and Your Welcome to all those I've helped  ;D

JC

all i know is i have been blessed here through so many people. although i'm still learning about the softwares, procedures and art, this forum is a place not to be taken granted. the people that offer their help, shouldn't be taken for granted. i love this forum, and when u love something u want to protect it.

if i can do anything for anyone that has done anything for me and it's in my power, i'm gonna make every effort to. we laugh, we cry, we fight, but at the end of the day, we'll just family. lol i always tell my husband, i wish everybody lived close so would could have a  forum party. he just laughs and shakes his head in agreement. u guys r great, even some new members that i feel is so genuine such as charlie b.

charlie came on here like he was here all the time. he's such a sweetie with a warm personality, and like i mentioned in the original post, there r so many others. and if i forgot to say thank u, THANK U. thank u for being here when i needed u whoever u maybe, hehe u all know who u r.

XOXO

As a new person here I have been very impressed with the responses and replies. I could not possibly thank everyone enough. I enjoy reading the post here, and have made this forum my home page. Just a super place to learn from and hope to contribute to help others someday like y'all have.

AW