Ariti

I Did It .... Oh Yeah!!!

I  bought the Laserpoint Cutter last night. I won the Auction on Ebay. I'm so excited.

Thank you Firemalt. Someone out bided me on the MH.  ;D

Thanks Jenny for all your help. My funds said no to the Copam, for now.  ;D

Thanks Fivestar, but the Graphtec will have to wait until I get large.  :D

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. This is the first forum that I've felt comfortable enough to partipate in. You are a great group of people. ;D

I will post when I receive the Cutter.

Ariti  ;D

CONGRATS Ariti!!  Glad we could all help you out.  ENJOY IT!

Jenny

Guest fivestar

Congrats, just remember if you're going to be doing alot of contour cutting, I honestly don't think you'll like it.  If you don't contour cut, you'll love it.  

As for getting comfortable here, DON'T MAN, these guys will turn you into *one of them*.  That's why I always stay invisble, they can't see me to turn me.  ;D:D;D

Fivestar - look deep into my eyes - you are getting sleepy... you will live and breathe USCutter forums... when I count to 3 you will awaken and be one of us...

You are now one of us!!  Whoo hoo!!!  :D

Anyway congratulations Ariti -- you will love it.

It took me awhile, but I did learn the contour cutting - If I can do it anyone can!

Congrats on the purchase... the key to getting a great deal versus a good deal... is patience.  :D

congratulations and welcome.. i tried for 2 weeks to win one on ebay... finally one saturday afternoon.. i happen to be home and looked and one was very low.. i watched it and won!!! ;D  i love my laserpoint.. when you get it you will be surprised at how big they really are.. :D  and it works great.. if you have any questions.. just ask.. the only dumb question is the one you dont ask.. have fun.. ;D

congratulations on the new cutter! i did not want to wait for an auction or shipping, so i walked into uscutter and carried it out on my shoulder! thanks ken! ;D i am just lucky that i live close by. i love my laserpoint, it has made me a kooler kid than i already was!

bb

Congrats!  I never seem to win the auctions for the Laser Point.  I'll keep stabbing at it though.  Hey Fivestar...whats wrong with the Laserpoint and contour cutting?  I thought it was meant for that? ;D

Thank You.

I know I will have lots of questions. I hope you all don't get tired of me.  ;D

Ariti  

I just thought of one. Which vinyl should I buy to practice on?

Guest fivestar

Congrats!  I never seem to win the auctions for the Laser Point.  I'll keep stabbing at it though.  Hey Fivestar...whats wrong with the Laserpoint and contour cutting?  I thought it was meant for that? ;D

It is but the software for it sucks ass.  At least it did for me.  But I'm used to Flexi and I contour cut through Flexi with my Refine.

Guest crshirts

Congrats soon you will be addicted. Putting vinyl on cat.

Carl

hey five were you using sbe or signcut for the contour cutting i've been trying to get it with sbe but it seems somewhat hit or miss

I  bought the Laserpoint Cutter last night. I won the Auction on Ebay. I'm so excited.

Thank you Firemalt. Someone out bided me on the MH.  ;)

Thanks Jenny for all your help. My funds said no to the Copam, for now.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Fivestar, but the Graphtec will have to wait until I get large.  :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. This is the first forum that I've felt comfortable enough to partipate in. You are a great group of people. ;)

I will post when I receive the Cutter.

Ariti  :)

The next thing to get and it can be purchased on ebay also is a serial cable-usb converter, I tried everything at first all cables gave me problems. I was very frustrated and I think I can say that for 98% of LP owners. Break down and purchase it, you won't regret it.

Guest fivestar

hey five were you using sbe or signcut for the contour cutting i've been trying to get it with sbe but it seems somewhat hit or miss

I was using SBE to try and contour cut with the laserpoint I had.  I ened up selling the machine and got another refine so I could use Flexi with it to contuor cut.  ;)