Benr98

Where do you get most of your graphics?

So many people share so many great graphics and I have to wonder where do you get them all?  Buy collections, create  your own...take them off this forum?  :P

Just curious.

Jenny

So many people share so many great graphics and I have to wonder where do you get them all?  Buy collections, create  your own...take them off this forum?  :P

Just curious.

Jenny

well jenny, alot of mine comes from different print software packages, some i have purchase from different clipart sites, and some from this forum.

I got about $3k worth of clipart and rarely use any of it... meh.. i usually just wing it and make my own stuff.. or take images and convert them to vector to make them my own clipart to use.. more fun that way!!

I'll be the first to admit ... on the internet  ;D

But I also don't do signs and/or decals as a "day job," like a lot of you guys. As tempting as it is, even after seeing how many are doing it on eBay - I will not sell copyrighted stuff that I do not have permission to use or replicate. I try my best to stay "above board" for everything that I do in life - it helps me to sleep at night  :P

I just draw them by hand, then scan them and redraw them in Illustrator.  Although i love other people's graphics, i would hate for it to come back to me saying.."you do not have permission to use my stuff"...so i try top stay away from it if i have to.