Sign in to follow this  
haumana

Life would be so much better if ...

It's all political!!!

FatDad, you just haven't ran a good enuf campaign!

... there was a law that allowed for legal screening of licensed drivers after the age of 65. Heaven knows that some of them just aren't fit to drive on the road now days.

take it a step further...if McCain is elected, the occupation of Iraq ain't gonna be over anytime soon. That's about 100 BILLION a year.

100 Billion a year would provide a lot of healthcare to the 50 million Americans who don't have it. Myself included.

I'll happily trade 5 million for 100 billion anytime.

and anyway,another 8 years of the economic diarrhea we've had for the past 8...there ain't gonna be anything left to pay anyone's pension.

Ahhhhh, isn't this political John? It seems like you deleted my posts yesterday for less.

Life would be so much better if.......................

..................we could ALL get along!!  ;D

take it a step further...if McCain is elected, the occupation of Iraq ain't gonna be over anytime soon. That's about 100 BILLION a year.

100 Billion a year would provide a lot of healthcare to the 50 million Americans who don't have it. Myself included.

I'll happily trade 5 million for 100 billion anytime.

and anyway,another 8 years of the economic diarrhea we've had for the past 8...there ain't gonna be anything left to pay anyone's pension.

Ahhhhh, isn't this political John? It seems like you deleted my posts yesterday for less.

Indeed it is,slop. It is also a reply to someone else's post on the subject,not a wild rant that made no sense in a thread that was totally non-political til you jumped in. YOUR post was in a thread asking for advice. THIS thread is asking for opinions. Get out your dictionary,blow the dust off,and look up the difference.

;D Here we go again....

if people were more concerned with thier own actions instead of the actions of others... (most specifically here at my work but otherwise everyone in the world)

Ya know Troy.........I've been wondering how many days this forum can go before SOME topic, words or picture makes someone blow?  ;D

Ya know Troy.........I've been wondering how many days this forum can go before SOME topic, words or picture makes someone blow?  ;D

It has already happened. The thread was deleted.

WE have almost 3000 members and I can count on one hand the number who actually cause trouble. Not bad.

HOLY COW...did you see that Scion already blew??

I'm not gonna touch that one. Remember what I told Joe about handing me straight lines?

Guest sciondrgn

I'm not gonna touch that one. Remember what I told Joe about handing me straight lines?

;D

Hey I was calling it like I see it! rofl.gif